Some Help with N

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.
Dr. Watson
Be positive!

Some Help with N

Post by Dr. Watson »

I've been playing N for several months now, unlocked a couple of flavor-thingie, etc.

I have come to level 35.3. And I have no idea how to beat it. :(

There's the level and my route that I take. The end of the red line is the extent I get to before the whopping 3 seconds runs out. :x Is there something I'm not seeing? I've played it a gazillion times and see no possible way to get to the top without some sort of time extension. Any N masters out there? ](*,)
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

Well on levels 0,1, and 2 you have to get more time. Your problem is that you don't get time on the previous levels. The time from your previous level carries over into your next level. That's your problem. Because the next level 35.4 is going to have .01 seconds.
Life with God is not immunity from difficulties, but peace in difficulties. ~ C.S. Lewis
Dr. Watson
Be positive!

Post by Dr. Watson »

danadelfos wrote:Well on levels 0,1, and 2 you have to get more time. Your problem is that you don't get time on the previous levels. The time from your previous level carries over into your next level. That's your problem. Because the next level 35.4 is going to have .01 seconds.
Whoa, I didn't know that! :shock: Thanks, dan!
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

I know, I was having trouble on like 27.4 because I had .5 seconds when I started and then I figured it out! \:D/

Btw: I need help on episode 29.3 I can't get past those 6 rockets....
Life with God is not immunity from difficulties, but peace in difficulties. ~ C.S. Lewis
Skid
Still standing tall

Post by Skid »

Did you look at the high scores for that level? I usually find them the most effective way of learning how to beat any stage.

Then again, I've only gotten to episode 19 in all the three weeks I've played it so I might not be the best source of advice. :-#
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Doctorpaw wrote:
danadelfos wrote:Well on levels 0,1, and 2 you have to get more time. Your problem is that you don't get time on the previous levels. The time from your previous level carries over into your next level. That's your problem. Because the next level 35.4 is going to have .01 seconds.
Whoa, I didn't know that! :shock: Thanks, dan!
Yeah, what he said. Just start the episode over and get more time.

And I'm bragging now, but I just got a new computer so I had to start N over; took 8 days to beat this time instead of 6 months \:D/
STRYPER
Gone... but not Forgotten

Post by STRYPER »

On 76.4 currently :-

I don't know how long it's taken me :anxious:
The Gospel:
Holy God in love became
Perfect man to bare my blame
On the Cross He took my sin
By His death I live again
Dr. Watson
Be positive!

Post by Dr. Watson »

Thanks everyone, that advice worked perfectly. I finished it with no problem. Now I feel kind of dumb... #-o