Next Generation Consoles

XBOX, Playstation, Nintendo

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.
Bmuntz
Former Mayor

Post by Bmuntz »

All of them look great and sound great. I will have to wait to see more though. I might though never get any of them.
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

According to an official press announcment released by Nintendo last week:

The console, expected for 2006, will indeed be just a little larger than three DVD cases stacked together. Nintendo is showing a number of colors at the conference this week, though all shades of Revolution will sit on a silver stand (the console can also be placed flat).

Nintendo will use the Revolution to power its new generation of games, using power the company describes as "two to three times greater" than that of the GameCube. While the company has yet to release any processor details, we do know that the system will house 512 MB of flash memory; a dual-format front-loading disc drive which handles both DVDs and GCN-format discs; wireless controllers; two USB 2.0 ports; and built-in Wi Fi support.

These consoles are beginning to look more and more alike. :-s

Check out the PS3. :shock:

Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Bmuntz
Former Mayor

Post by Bmuntz »

I don't like the look of the PS3.It looks like an printer not game system. :-k I think that the XBOX 360 has a dumb name but looks the best of them.
Me
An original

Post by Me »

I don't care what it looks like. That's what casemods are for. I just care about performance and gameplay.
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Post by Eugene Blackgaard »

Me wrote:I don't care what it looks like. That's what casemods are for. I just care about performance and gameplay.
Exactly!