Mario and Sonic together at last!

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Mario and Sonic together at last!

Post by The Top Crusader »

Meo
Fourscore and seven

Post by Meo »

I heard about them being together but i thought it was only a rumor is it supose to be a good game?
Skid
Still standing tall

Post by Skid »

Top is posting this, what do you think?
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

It's real, it was on the S2B boards as well ...
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

Yeah I'm moreso hoping Sonic ends up in SSBB but, eh, I suppose this is cool. Though I'd rather it be a platformer/adventure game than a sports game...
Elrohir
I'm memorable

Post by Elrohir »

The Top Crusader wrote:Yeah I'm moreso hoping Sonic ends up in SSBB but, eh, I suppose this is cool. Though I'd rather it be a platformer/adventure game than a sports game...
Supposedly Sega never got back to Nintendo on whether they could use Sonic in SSB. I think it's too late for them to put him in now... but I could be wrong.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

Elrohir wrote:
The Top Crusader wrote:Yeah I'm moreso hoping Sonic ends up in SSBB but, eh, I suppose this is cool. Though I'd rather it be a platformer/adventure game than a sports game...
Supposedly Sega never got back to Nintendo on whether they could use Sonic in SSB. I think it's too late for them to put him in now... but I could be wrong.
At this point, it probably is. :mecry:

(Unless they are being sneaky and already have everything worked out :anxious: )
jasonjannajerryjohn
I revere the admins
I revere the admins

Post by jasonjannajerryjohn »

It's only going to be on consoles I don't have and don't plan on getting, but I would love to play it sometime like in a store!
Peri: Do you mean the TARDIS is malfunctioning again?
The Doctor: Malfunctioning? [pause] Malfunctioning? MALFUNCTIONING!?