Kingdom Hearts!

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.
jasonjannajerryjohn
I revere the admins
I revere the admins

Kingdom Hearts!

Post by jasonjannajerryjohn »

Post Disney worlds you would like to see here for future instalments of KH. Or Disney worlds you would like to see kept. I would like to see High School Musical in KH. You know, in a kinda dance off vs. Ryan/Sharpay. Much like Atlantica in KH2.
Peri: Do you mean the TARDIS is malfunctioning again?
The Doctor: Malfunctioning? [pause] Malfunctioning? MALFUNCTIONING!?
Kairi
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Kairi »

I'd like to see Narnia.
*CAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW*
jasonjannajerryjohn
I revere the admins
I revere the admins

Oh, yes, definitly Narnia! Also, Pirates needs to stay!

Does anyone like my High School Musical idea?
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Kingdom Hearts had a selling point of having Disney characters and worlds but I definitely don't think they should add High School musical in KH 3- I would die....JUST DIE. High School musical is the worst movie in the history of all made-for-TV movies...EVER. And Kingdom Hearts is probably one of the most beautifully made Squenix games of all time... Kingdom Hearts has turned alot to more of their own plot devices rather than the Disney aspects- i'm more interested in seeing what will happen with the games plot seeing as the Orginazation XIII has pretty much been offed what new enemy will they have and is Xemnas still around? I saw the hidden clip and the whole Keyblade war idea seems...interesting...

They should keep the Disney worlds as the meat of the gameplay because it sells the title- but not include them in the main plot (except for Mickey/Goofy/Donald).

On a side note- Narnia would be awesome- as well as another iteration of old style B&W Disney world.

Also perhaps a Toy Story world...please?
Elrohir
I'm memorable

Post by Elrohir »

I think he was joking about HSM... I hope.

And I don't care what they put in the next game as long as they include Narnia, which I'm sure they will since it fits so perfectly into the story. It'd be cool if they had you defeat Malificent early in the game and replace her with Jadis as the new villain. As long as they don't screw up Alsan though.

Anyway, the next game won't be called KHIII. It'll center around new characters and the story will focus on explaining the events of the Keyblade War secret movie. They also said the next game will be on a hand-held (haven't said which one yet. I hope it's not PSP!). I don't know if the hand-held game will be the actual sequel or if it'll be more like CoM. Most likely the latter.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

I would actually hope it would be PSP just because the controls would be native to the gameplay of the actual games. (I hated the card system or CoM).

Meh- I don't know about replacing Malificent....I mean she's like the ultimate evil witch villian- she can turn into a dragon I mean how awesome is that?

I'm glad the next game will be handheld because it will give the people time to get over the new generation of gaming consoles being so scarce and expensive.

The next console title should be on the Wii...just because.
jasonjannajerryjohn
I revere the admins
I revere the admins

Nope! No joke about HSM! I loved that movie! It would be so awsome to see it in KH, even though that is not going to happen, it would be cool if it did!
ek wrote:The next console title should be on the Wii...just because.
Now, you know that won't happen. Nintendo won't let Sony use their console.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

jasonjannajerryjohn wrote:Nope! No joke about HSM! I loved that movie! It would be so awsome to see it in KH, even though that is not going to happen, it would be cool if it did!
ek wrote:The next console title should be on the Wii...just because.
Now, you know that won't happen. Nintendo won't let Sony use their console.
It would be odd.

And plus HSM is the worst movie franchise ever.
jasonjannajerryjohn
I revere the admins
I revere the admins

Um, no, HSM is awsome! It needs to be like Atlantica was in KH2. The boss battle against Sharpay/Ryan would be a dance to one of their songs, mabye "Bop to the Top." Also dance to a bunch of the other songs. Can you see Sharpay with Heartless? :rofl2: ! Anyway, Maleficient is the bestest dark side villian. I'm curious to know what will happen with the nobodys and the now non-existent Organization 13. Will there be another organization of nobodys?
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Also about using the Wii- Kingdom Hearts is produced by Square Enix- which has used nintendo consoles before (Kingdom Hearts: CoM on the GBA, all the Final Fantasy remakes on GBA/DS, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles, and they are going to put the next Dragon Quest on a Nintendo Console) so it is definitely plausible that they might use the Wii.
jasonjannajerryjohn
I revere the admins
I revere the admins

Ok, I just wrote a KH/HSM start for a world.
http://thetoo.com/viewtopic.php?t=15751
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Nooooooooooooo! *despair*

HSM is such a 12 year old girl movie...no way could it compare to good Disney movies that have good songs like....Aladdin.

"I can show you the world shining shimmering splendiiiid tell me princess when did you last let your heart decideeeee"

/me happened to remember that whole song a while ago.
jasonjannajerryjohn
I revere the admins
I revere the admins

I'm no 12 year old girl, and I love HSM! \:D/ \:D/
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

jasonjannajerryjohn wrote:I'm no 12 year old girl, and I love HSM! \:D/ \:D/
12 year old girls disposition? ;) (kidding.)
jasonjannajerryjohn
I revere the admins
I revere the admins

ek wrote:
jasonjannajerryjohn wrote:I'm no 12 year old girl, and I love HSM! \:D/ \:D/
12 year old girls disposition? ;) (kidding.)
:lol: It's ok.

I am going to laugh so hard if HSM ends up in a KH game eventually!
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Grr. Squenix would never add that in! >:l (Disney Interactive on the other hand might add it as a money grabber.) They should bring back Atlantica as an actual world- not just a minigame world the Giant Ursula fight in KH 1 was epic.
jasonjannajerryjohn
I revere the admins
I revere the admins

I liked the Ursula fight in KH2 better.

And the song:

"Swim this way, we'll dance and we'll play. It's very easy come on and shake a fin." or something like that.
Elrohir
I'm memorable

Post by Elrohir »

ek wrote:Also about using the Wii- Kingdom Hearts is produced by Square Enix- which has used nintendo consoles before (Kingdom Hearts: CoM on the GBA, all the Final Fantasy remakes on GBA/DS, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles, and they are going to put the next Dragon Quest on a Nintendo Console) so it is definitely plausible that they might use the Wii.
Yeah, Square used to be mad at Nintendo for somethingrather... but now they're slowly getting over it. And based on the Wii's popularity over the other systems I think it's definitely possible. Although Noruma is rather retarded when it comes to multi-platform.

And the reason I'd have them get rid of Malificent is because they already killed her. I just find it so lame when they just randomly bring people back to life like that. But they could at least have a team-up between Malificnet, the witch from Snow White, and Jadis.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Maybe they will incorporate High School Musical by having you have to find 101 racey pictures of that one chick! \:D/
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Frolicking Fetus wrote:Maybe they will incorporate High School Musical by having you have to find 101 racey pictures of that one chick! \:D/
Hah- I remember hearing about that on like Entertainment Tonight (don't ask I was up late and was too lazy to change the channel)