A little late buuuuut.....

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.
Azariah Ben Yaakov
100% Kosher
100% Kosher
Location: Chillin. Probably sniffing your connection for passwords \:D/

A little late buuuuut.....

Post by Azariah Ben Yaakov »

Today I bought Quake 4.

After about an hour of screaming WHAT THE HECK QUIT LAGGING at my laptop.

I realized.

That i was running in power saver mode.

Then when i put it in the correct "High Performance" mode.

It ran beautifully. and like no other. I loved it :D

So far its awesome. amazing. I love it.

If I upgrade my Graphix Card, Ill look into getting Bioshock. I saw it at the rack at Best Buy today. It looks pretty good, I have not seen much of it, But from the Cover it looks pretty cool.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Play Bioshock on the Xbox 360.... \:D/
Azariah Ben Yaakov
100% Kosher
100% Kosher

Yeah I would, but considering i blew my money on a computer that I needed, I cant afford an Xbox 360 :P
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Hehe. Yeah I get ya. Hmm..buy 360 Controller and hook it up to your PC. \:D/ Then it's like...the same thing I would think.
Azariah Ben Yaakov
100% Kosher
100% Kosher

Yeah. I actually went and bought a controller, but its profiler doesnt work with vista, (it was cheap :P) or ubuntu, so I am stuck with mouse.

But yeah, As soon as I quit spending my money on games, I will buy a 360 controller, And I can buy the cheaper one without the cd, cause my friend has the cd so i will be a bum and rip it from his being :D
uz
RP Death Scythe
RP Death Scythe

Post by uz »

hum beat q4 a while ago XD Good game I think...a bit gory though :P Esp when you get stroggified... lol shooting mechanic's a bit different from the norm shooters that I play... had to get used to it lol
**crez go to sonuna
uz: MELF WILL YOU MARRY MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!?!?!?!?!?!?
mirkwoodelf: I DONT KNOW I HAS OTHER PROPOSALSES.
Azariah Ben Yaakov
100% Kosher
100% Kosher

uz wrote:hum beat q4 a while ago XD Good game I think...a bit gory though :P Esp when you get stroggified... lol shooting mechanic's a bit different from the norm shooters that I play... had to get used to it lol
Yeah, I set the quality to High, and went shooting away. there was this room I was in a while ago, where this mechanic animal popped out and morfed into like 5 dudes (im a shotgun guy) So after attempting to shoot the dudes with the shotgun, which didnt get far because there were so many, I just switched to my rocket launcher and went blasting away. Dismembered bodies Flying, My blood, there blood, all over the walls, ceiling (dont know how i managed that) and floor. They trying to shoot me, and my screen is just flying in blood. Looks like someone dumped a massive pool of blood in there, it was so awesome.

Yeah I like the Stroggified version. Because I get more health, and I get the Strogg Health port deals that I can use instead of just generic health packs \:D/
uz
RP Death Scythe
RP Death Scythe

Post by uz »

You might also want to kill those dogs before they can summon the five enemies… generally a lot easier… also in the zombie acid level. Ignore the zombies and keep running if you can. Generally a lot easier to avoid them then to fight them…
**crez go to sonuna
uz: MELF WILL YOU MARRY MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!?!?!?!?!?!?
mirkwoodelf: I DONT KNOW I HAS OTHER PROPOSALSES.
Azariah Ben Yaakov
100% Kosher
100% Kosher

uz wrote:You might also want to kill those dogs before they can summon the five enemies… generally a lot easier… also in the zombie acid level. Ignore the zombies and keep running if you can. Generally a lot easier to avoid them then to fight them…
Yeah I figured that out after the first one came. I have a good habit of Quick saving before ANYTHING happens, so if my ammo is depleted, or health, I can just back it up a step :P.

I avoid as much as possible as far as killing when I got somewhere to go.