Kingdom Hearts: which worlds would you like to see?!

Yay another KH topic!!!! ...and items from other Disney things.

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Kingdom Hearts: which worlds would you like to see?!

Post by The Top Crusader »

This is like a more guided topic than the general one so I decided to just start a new one...

So what Disney places would you like to see!? :x

Personally I think they are already missing two big movies that could be a pretty fun worlds or whatever (of course that could be on purpose so they have something for sequels ;) )... Jungle Book and Robin Hood... with the fox in it and everyone was an animal... :anxious: Those could both be pretty cool.

And I'd really like to see some of the Disney afternoon stuff, like Ducktales (which at least we have the three nephews and Uncle Scrooge...), Talespin, Darkwing Duck, etc... but I've heard that those were never on, or at least never popular in Japan, so they basically don't have a chance of appearing. :( It'd be cool to have Gizmo Duck as a summon and have Launchpad be your pilot or something, though...

And while an entire world based on The Absent Minded Professor or The Shaggy Dog wouldn't be that great (FRED MACMURRAY FTW!!! :x), they could have some cool jumping flubber power or something, or... grr, I forget what they are called... the special power thingies you do in KH2 when you turn different colors and duel wield... ;) You could turn into a dog monster dude and be really powerful or something. :anxious:

I don't know, I had a bunch of ideas but that is all I can think of for now! :x Herbie would be cool to have somewhere, too... in some racing stage or something.
Kairi
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Kairi »

The Three Musketeers, The Sword in the Stone, Kim Possible ( \:D/ ), Narnia, Disneyland/WDW (FTW), Robin Hood (excellent idea, Top!), and Monsters Inc. would be fun worlds.
Muppets would be fun, and since they're now owned by Disney, they could be a fun level. Lilo and Stich could be a bonus thing, like you have to spot all of the experiments throughout the game, to open something special.
I wish Star Wars could work it's way into KH somehow. A Keysaber! \:D/
It's really too bad they might not include Sora, Kairi, & Riku in anymore KH games. :(
*CAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW*
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

Eh, they will probably be in the official Kingdom Hearts 3 in a few years... although yeah, I'd like more games along the official line and not all the spin-offs they have announced. :-s

What is the deal with Star Wars and Disney? I didn't know there was any connection but my brother took his kids to Disney World and came back with numerous Star Wars related photos... maybe its just some kind of deal to have both in one place, because I really doubt George Lucas would sell out to Disney...

I forgot they owned the Muppets now, too... that opens up a lot of possibilities... :-k

It would also be neat to have something based on The Rescuers... or The Great Mouse Detective... sort of like how you change in the Lion King and Little Mermaid stages, they could have your crew shrunk down to rodent size and maybe become... mouse-people thingies. ;)

Also, while I can see why they don't, it'd be cool to let you play as any member of your party, not just Sora... as well as carrying over characters in different worlds as you meet them...
STRYPER
Gone... but not Forgotten

Post by STRYPER »

The Top Crusader wrote:What is the deal with Star Wars and Disney? I didn't know there was any connection but my brother took his kids to Disney World and came back with numerous Star Wars related photos... maybe its just some kind of deal to have both in one place, because I really doubt George Lucas would sell out to Disney...
George Lucas has ONE tiny link to Disney. In 1984, George wanted to make a Star Wars theme park. People around him quickly talked him down to a theme park ride rather than invest in an entire park. Lucas said that if anyone was going to handle his Star Wars ride, it would be Disney. Therefore, in a heavily specific and limiting contract, Lucas and Disney teamed together to build a Star Wars ride.

The ride itself (I've been on it) is not very impressive. It might have been in '84 when released but now it's not really worth it. Have you ever been on the Back to the Future Ride, Top? It's like that only not as good. You sit in a moving "vehicle" for lack of a better word and watch a screen. As you "fly" through the air, your "craft" tilts and vibrates to create the illusion that you are performing what you see yourself doing on the screen.

This would be awesome if you were in an X-Wing attacking the Death Star or riding in the Millennium Falcon while interacting with a 1984 Luke Hamill or Harrison Ford, but sadly you are in cargo shuttle and your only character contact is a newly created droid whom I completely forget the name of.

Other than that, Disney has absolutely no hold on anything of George Lucas's (thank goodness :anxious:)
The Gospel:
Holy God in love became
Perfect man to bare my blame
On the Cross He took my sin
By His death I live again
jasonjannajerryjohn
I revere the admins
I revere the admins

Post by jasonjannajerryjohn »

I believe I said this before...

But, just to refresh your memory, High School Musical, Monsters Inc, Narnia, and Pirates make a comeback. Lilo and Stitch is very inevitable. I think Emperor's New Groove would be an awsome world. Also, I agree, Scrooge needs a world, and Alan Young's voice! Anyway, Muppets would be awsome!
Peri: Do you mean the TARDIS is malfunctioning again?
The Doctor: Malfunctioning? [pause] Malfunctioning? MALFUNCTIONING!?
Kairi
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Kairi »

I forgot The Emperor's New Groove! \:D/ Yzma would be an awesome boss to fight!

/me imagines Yzma turning you into lots of random animals, while fighting. very amusing.
*CAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW*
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Toy Story. >:l Nao.

I think they've covered most of the Disney movies...
Finding Nemo is probably going to come up...I think they should do a tie in with the Donald Duck people (Ducktales, Quack Pack, Tailspin, Darkwing Duck..those dudes...) and the Goofy people...(err..Goof Troop?)

Mebe a meeting of all the original characters on a 'House of Mouse' level...
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

I love Goof Troop but the problem with that is Goofy is already established as being a palace worker dude... who apparently leaves his son Max for years at a time, if he has a son in the KH reality... and Pete went from grumpy neighbor to like... evil dude trying to kill everyone... :anxious:

And STRYPER... sadly I've never been to Universal Studios, and now the Back to the Future ride is gone. :(
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

The Top Crusader wrote:I love Goof Troop but the problem with that is Goofy is already established as being a palace worker dude... who apparently leaves his son Max for years at a time, if he has a son in the KH reality... and Pete went from grumpy neighbor to like... evil dude trying to kill everyone... :anxious:

And STRYPER... sadly I've never been to Universal Studios, and now the Back to the Future ride is gone. :(
Well they had Mickey going from being a Keyblade Wielding king to a guy driving a steamboat. ;)
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

That's true... but I'd still rather see Uncle Scrooge hopping around on his cane like a pogo stick like in the old NES game. \:D/
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

The Top Crusader wrote:That's true... but I'd still rather see Uncle Scrooge hopping around on his cane like a pogo stick like in the old NES game. \:D/
Hehe! I had a Ducktales game for NES back in the day (not sure what happened to it...it was my uncles and he gave it to me) it was pretty awesome.

Scrooge did make a cameo in KH2- he was in Hollow Bastion.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

Yeah but he didn't hop on anyone's head and... get ice cream cones out of treasure chests! :x Although they kept his love for ice cream at least. \:D/
jasonjannajerryjohn
I revere the admins
I revere the admins

The Top Crusader wrote:And STRYPER... sadly I've never been to Universal Studios, and now the Back to the Future ride is gone. :(
I was on it just 1 year ago!

Anyway, does anyone agree that Alan Young needs to give his voice to Scrooge?
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

Oh yeah and I want a Gameplan level where you play football with the Rock! \:D/
Elrohir
I'm memorable

Post by Elrohir »

Late April Fool's joke. (Most likely.)
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

Oh my. :(
jasonjannajerryjohn
I revere the admins
I revere the admins

That would be amazing. \:D/
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

If this happens fanboys will take a pound of flesh from the games developers. ;)