Which are you most looking forward to?

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.

Which console are you most looking forward to owning/playing/seeing?

The PS3
40%
The XBox 360
20%
The Nindendo Revolution
40%

Total votes: 10

AIO Psyche
Geniune Disney Cast Member

Which are you most looking forward to?

Post by AIO Psyche »

The PS3. No doubt about it. I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!
Me
An original

Post by Me »

After the Killzone 2 and FFVII Tech Demo, could I logically want anything else? Besides, the PS3 uses LOD technology. It doesn't get any better than that.
AIO Psyche

Post by AIO Psyche »

Me wrote:Besides, the PS3 uses LOD technology.
Please explain that.
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Lots Of Ducks

You wouldn't get it unless you watched the Sony press conference from E3. I believe Gamespot has it.
AIO Psyche

Post by AIO Psyche »

Ah.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Nintendo Revolution... my heart shall always be with Nintendo... and the new one sounds a lot better than the Gamecube.

However, if that FFVII tech demo was for a REMAKE of FFVII with PS3 graphics... I might have given a different answer. ;)

PS3 does look promising.

I just am not an Xbox fan... :( I only like the old Xbox because mine is modified.
Shadowpaw
Town Founder

Post by Shadowpaw »

I'm really looking forward to them all, but I voted Nintendo (if only because I like the neat innovations Nintendo always comes up with and the Revolution will be no different).

I would say that both the Playstation and Playstation 2 were not systems I enjoyed very much, but I am looking forward to the Playstation 3... since my brother and I usually pool our money together anyway, we'll probably own all three, so I'm not too concerned about jumping on board any bandwagon for any system... as I'll be playing games for all of them ;).
AIO Psyche

Post by AIO Psyche »

Here is my dream;

A completely virtual, 3-D Odyssey to explore. Go to Whit's end, go into the IS, and take an adventure. Talk with Wooten and Connie. Get advice from Whit....................*sigh*

Hey, a guy can dream, can't he?
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Nintendo just because I can download my fave SNES and NES games I probably wont be playing much of the next gen console games (Im old school) I wouldve voted Xbox360 if it wasnt for the downloadable games because I really want to play Halo 3 on xbox 360
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

AIO PSYCHE wrote:Here is my dream;

A completely virtual, 3-D Odyssey to explore. Go to Whit's end, go into the IS, and take an adventure. Talk with Wooten and Connie. Get advice from Whit....................*sigh*

Hey, a guy can dream, can't he?
Can a girl dream, too? ;)

Even if that was ever possible, almost everyone would be disappointed, because it wouldn't be able to compare to the idea that everyone carries in their head of Whit's End and Odyssey. Nobody thinks of it quite the same way, and therefore such a creation would probably be despised by many.

But it is a cool idea! :D