Just got a Wii...

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.
Fei
I'm in Odyssey time

Just got a Wii...

Post by Fei »

Yup, title says all. I was hoping some of you gaming pros could recommend some games... since tennis and boxing get tiring after a while. ;)
Forte
OK

Post by Forte »

If you like Zelda, Twilight Princess is a must. If you like Mario, buy Super Mario Galaxy. If you like fighting games, Super Smash Bros. Brawl is a must-have. That's three AAA titles right there. :3

You could also try Mario Kart Wii [racing game], Wii Fit (if you can find it), and Geometry Wars: Galaxies [arcade-esque space shooter]. Those are the other games I own, and they've served me well.
|My LiveJournal|My Facebook (Add me, please! I need a reason to use it! :P|

I like changing my avatar a lot, so expect a new one every now and then.
Fei
I'm in Odyssey time

Post by Fei »

Thank you for the suggestions, I've actually put a few of those in my shopping cart on Amazon. ;)
greencardigan
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by greencardigan »

You should try Wario Ware: Smooth Moves. It's a minigame collection that makes you look silly while playing it, but it is fun.
Who do I belong To? Not Earth, Not world, Not Evil, Not mortals, Not wretches, Not horrors

Who do I belong to? Unchanging. Unbreaking. Unfailing. Creator. Immortal. Eternal

Surrender to the sound.