Left Behind Video Game

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

I hope you just kill people instead of "converting" them like in Spiritual Warfare on the Nintendo... you threw fruit at people, and they instantly knelt down and prayed... but then apparently died and turned into an angel and dissappeared! It was great!
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Lol. I remember when that came out for Gameboy. I didn't even have the system, but I wanted the game. It was $30. I never actually got to play it. Then, a couple of months ago at school, a friend of mine was like "remember that game Spiritual Warfare?" It was hilarious.
Robert Mitchell
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Robert Mitchell »

Shadowpaw wrote:I saw this on Gamespot today:

Left Behind Games today announced that it will be publishing a real-time strategy PC game based on the Left Behind novels. Left Behind: Eternal Forces is appropriately scheduled for release "between Christmas 2005 and Easter 2006." Left Behind Games was established in 2001, and it aims to bring morally just and family-friendly games to the masses.
Wow I've read all 40 Left Behind: The Kids, and hopefully they will make Left Behind: The Kids video game (Not that I woudn't like this one).
Vote RM for the *Unofficial*! | You Need to See This!