What are you playing?

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

What are you playing?

Post by EK »

What video games are you guys currently working your way towards beating?

Currently i'm playing
Resident Evil 5
Fallout 3
Fable 2
and a bit of Burnout. \:D/
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

caaaaave story
in celebration of its getting an upgraded wii-vc release one of these days

and also okami and super mario galaxy.
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
stingcameron
Popsicle kid

Post by stingcameron »

Halo wars

rated T
There is a ToO Conspiracy going on. Go to City Hall and read about it before it's deleted, and help discover the truth.
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

Age of Empires. O:)
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Age of Empires II: The Conquerors Expansion!
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

^^That's what I meant. :- Hurrah you are playing again! \:D/
xiao
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by xiao »

stingcameron wrote:rated T
why did you post that?
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

DEFCON, Audiosurf, and Portal.

...look I took my time in remembering that Steam existed don't judge me
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
xiao

Post by xiao »

Sonuna wrote:DEFCON, Audiosurf, and Portal.

...look I took my time in remembering that Steam existed don't judge me
DEFCON is good fun...
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

If anyone here plays AOE3 online, let me know, I'd love to play you. O:)

And I'm currently playing Myst, about 14 years after I first saw it and wanted to play it. Myst on iPod Touch ftw! \:D/
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

Warzone 2100 and/or FreeCol. Occasionally I'll play Battle for Wesnoth also..
...I hate marquees.
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

Chandler wrote:If anyone here plays AOE3 online, let me know, I'd love to play you. O:)

And I'm currently playing Myst, about 14 years after I first saw it and wanted to play it. Myst on iPod Touch ftw! \:D/
I haven't played AoE: III I heard it was kind of weird..apparently you like it?
jasonjannajerryjohn
I revere the admins
I revere the admins

Post by jasonjannajerryjohn »

xiao wrote:
stingcameron wrote:rated T
why did you post that?
To discourage people from playing it? LOL

Halo Wars is an awesome game for sure. I'm playing Bully again currently.
Peri: Do you mean the TARDIS is malfunctioning again?
The Doctor: Malfunctioning? [pause] Malfunctioning? MALFUNCTIONING!?
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

I've been meaning to play Halo Wars for a bit...just because of the fact it's ensemble studios last game.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Invisible Ninja wrote:I haven't played AoE: III I heard it was kind of weird..apparently you like it?
Weird? :-s There's differences from AOE2 but that's to be expected. No more lumber and mining camps! No more farms running out! Houses support 10! More 1 pop items! You learn how to get shipments from your Home City and which upgrade is best to select every time you age up. Play with it for a little while and you'll know how to do it. :)
xiao

Post by xiao »

Battlefield 1943... really awesome for a 15 dollar game... go pick it up.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

I keep going back to Marvel:Ultimate Alliance for some reason. :(

And I downloaded the PC version of Final Fantasy VII and have a patch that makes the graphics easier on the eyes so I've been messing around with that some.

I just arranged to trade a cheap DVD player for a PSP so I'll have to get into some PSP stuff. \:D/
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

Chandler wrote:
Invisible Ninja wrote:I haven't played AoE: III I heard it was kind of weird..apparently you like it?
Weird? :-s There's differences from AOE2 but that's to be expected. No more lumber and mining camps! No more farms running out! Houses support 10! More 1 pop items! You learn how to get shipments from your Home City and which upgrade is best to select every time you age up. Play with it for a little while and you'll know how to do it. :)
Rly? Coolio, I should try it.. \:D/
Jugglah
I'm memorable

Post by Jugglah »

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. I'm really happy about the fact that this game says that twilight is BAD! :D
KING BUTTER TURTLE IS MY TWIN!
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

I recently picked up three games at gamestops buy 2 get 1 free sale, I got Mass Effect, Devil May Cry 4, and Gears of War 1. The one i've really been playing so far is Mass Effect and I must say it is one of the better RPG games out there...it's made by Bioware the guys who made Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic and it plays alot like that except 100x more vast.