Star Wars Role Playing Game

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Star Wars Role Playing Game

Post by Fang-wa »

I just got the Star Wars Role Playing Game book (d20 system) by Wizards of the Coast, published year 2000, and I'm pumped!! \:D/ Does anyone else play this game, or another d20 system type?
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

I think the intent of this faction is more video games than tabletop...
Anyway! I would play TRPGs if I didn't live out in the middle of nowhere which has gaming groups. :/ None of my attempts to put together an online one seem to work out.
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Well it does say "Gaming Den" so I would guess that that would entail any type of gaming....elephant gaming...pick-up crane gaming...marbles. ;)

But yeah I've never played any tabletop RPGs (well actually gotten into them at least)....it would be a fun thing to do if we could do one on the ToO.
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Ehh... I think picking a system out might be of some trouble to that idea.
You'd have to ensure everyone had matching books, and a lot of systems have a learning curve describable as 'roughly straight up'...
I guess you could use something like Wushu or possibly a limited Spirit of the Century, free relatively rules-light, though.
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Hm. Well....we can do it! With enough planning and interested members of course....also...skype could be used possibly?
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

Yeah that'd be sweet, although twould certainly require a bit of coordination for the same system, to be sure. I've seen several free rulebooks but haven't bothered to read through them, being ebooks and thus on the computer.
I don't especially care to any great extent the theme of the rpg, I just like them in general. :-k