Jazz Jackrabbit 2

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Jazz Jackrabbit 2

Post by KODY 105 »

Does anyone play JJ2? I find this game really fun! If you don't know what it is, check it out online at any of the old DOS game sites. Although JJ2 was for Windows, it can usually be found referenced on pages for the original game. You can play online multiplayer games, usually in Capture the Flag. If anyone cares, we could schedule a time and I could show you some good cartoonish battle action!
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
Pseudonym
Pleasantly Confused
Pleasantly Confused

Post by Pseudonym »

This was one of the best games ever, seriously. I played it all the time. I actually played through the game again not too long ago.

I remember first getting the original Jazz Jackrabbit (which we never beat), and then I found the Holiday Edition of JJ2. Then I memorised about one hundred verses in one week of VBS and my parents bought me the full game (since the Holiday Edition was nothing but a demo and a couple of Christmas-themed levels). My brother would always beat me horribly at this game. Good times.
So you lost your trust,
And you never should have.
No, you never should have.
But don't break your back
If you ever see this,
But don't answer that.
In a bullet proof vest
With the windows all closed,
I'll be doing my best
I'll see you soon.
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

I LOVE JJ2 I used to play all the time. But then I got a life. :boohoo:
Oh well.
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY