DSI

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.
Jason Whits Son
Catspaw Rocks!

DSI

Post by Jason Whits Son »

If you want to discuss DSIware, this is the topic for it, or ds games too

If you want advice on if a dsiware i worth getting I may be able to help with that as well.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

I just got a DSlite, it is quite lovely! \:D/

So the DSi is basically a DS with internet and a camera and you can download games or something?
Jason Whits Son
Catspaw Rocks!

pretty much, and internal memory, and memory card slot instead of gba slot

though I think theres a game card you can buy so u can connect to internet with ds lite
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

Yes, but I've heard that it doesn't work too well.
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
Jason Whits Son
Catspaw Rocks!

oh, that could be...........I never got it for mine when I had it...I just assumed that it might be almost as good as the web browser on the dsi, which isn't really fast, but it works well
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

I don't know, maybe I was thinking of something else. I just thought I heard that Facebook or Gmail and perhaps several others didn't work too well on it.
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
Jason Whits Son
Catspaw Rocks!

on the dsi, facebook works somewhat, mobile facebook works better gmail works either way...de[ending on the site size most work well