I found a dude who sells MS points for less than half price.

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

I found a dude who sells MS points for less than half price.

Post by The Top Crusader »

Pretty cool, I just spent most of a 10,000 MS point card, but don't know what to spend the last 1200 on. :(
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Where is this dude? :o

Also, just save em? Or get marvel vs capcom 2....great game....or splosion man, another great game.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

LOL, I already have MvC2 and Splosion Man. I got like every random arcade game that looked somewhat interesting.

I ended up getting Ninja Gaiden Black, which I debated a lot about, because I could get the actual physical game pretty cheap. But, no, I talked myself into it. And... it refuses to play. I was eager to totally blame MS but after a little research, it looks like its because I have an unofficial modded harddrive. Don't have any problem with other games, but since the game is 6 gigs somehow something doesn't work. Boo. :(

Anyway, I'm at work and don't have the link to the dude's page here, but I'll try to post it later when I'm home.

The catch is he doesn't really just sell you a points card, he sells you an account loaded with points, so, you have to keep the random weirdly named profile on your Xbox in order to play the games you download. But... hey, its worth it, for the money, I don't really care if there are a few random accounts sitting there. ;)