Does anyone come here anymore?!

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Does anyone come here anymore?!

Post by J-man »

..But seriously, have any of you seen/played Vindictus? It's an MMO hack-n-slash made with the source engine, and it's based on celtic lore. Definitely has it's issues, but very fun, it actually requires skills to play. It's completely instance based, almost closer to a normal game with multiplayer than an MMO..
...I hate marquees.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Is this where you've been? Playing Nexon MMOs? :x You know they suck your soul right? ;)
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

Haha, I quit Maplestory years ago. xD

..but yeah, they've actually been decent so far, at least decent by nexon standards. Plus I can play for free and leech off all the silly people who pay them. :P
...I hate marquees.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

I might peep it out, I can't bring myself to play MMOs these days though...I'm more into stuff like Fallout 3/New Vegas and the Mass effect series.
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

Mmm. Check out a gameplay video and see what you think. The biggest limiting factor right now is content, there's only 3 classes atm (there's variation within the classes, 2 different weapons that have slightly different playstyles), with a 4th on the way. They release content in episodes/raids, we're currently at episode 4 with episode 5 right around the corner (It's originally a Korean game, they're on episode 8.).
...I hate marquees.