Video Games

what systems do you have?

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.
spiderman
insert dash here

Video Games

Post by spiderman »

what video game systems do you have? what are your favorite games? how much do you play? post here!
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

I don't have any, but I've played Gamecube some..
...I hate marquees.
Iverkid
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Iverkid »

i just play on the computer and i play just about anything. some are: jedi knight II: jedi outcast, age of empires II, halo, deimos rising, tony hawk pro skater 4, starcraft, etc.
just about anything.
Iverkid
Pray for Sri Lanka.
Shad Lexer
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Shad Lexer »

I have a GameCube but I play on my PC more.
SivartM
Hamster
Hamster

Post by SivartM »

I only play computer games unless one of my friends offers to let me play their video game thingy...
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

*ahem*
Broken SNES and Nintendo, working Genesis, broken 32X and Sega CD, working (broken lid) PS1, no PS2 anymore (sold it to grandmother for childsitting), Gamecube (the light is sunken down by about .5 inches because it was dropped while moving once, but still works perfectly) and Platinum (scratched cover) Gameboy Advance SP.
...I need a DS.
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
AIO Psyche
Geniune Disney Cast Member

Post by AIO Psyche »

I have a PC (my favorite gaming platform), a PSP, a DS, a PS1, and..........that's about it.........

My fav PC game currently is 'Star Wars; Knights of the Old Republic'. That game is sooooo cool!!! I love it! \:D/

Fav PSP game is 'Twisted Metal: Head On'.

Fav DS game is the Mario DS game.

Um.........that's about it........:D
Me
An original

Post by Me »

I have and Xbox (got it for free (although I did spend some $$ on modding it), so how could I say no), and a PC. I primarily play on the PC.

I eagerly await BFME II, which looks totally awesome!
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

I've received the Xbox system as a gift the year it was released.

Back in the day when I was really into PC games, I spent most of my time on RTS games like Age of Empires/Age of Kings. \:D/
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Taq
A great mapmaker

Post by Taq »

An alive and kicking Super Nintendo \:D/
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

My family has a PS2, PS3, and an X-box. My current favorite game, which I am trying desperately to beat, is Stealth Recon [or something like that.] You are an NSA agent and a lot of the game is sneaking around in the shadows and climbing on things. It's awesome. I also love Spiderman for PS.
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

LovedbyGod wrote:My family has a PS2, PS3, and an X-box. My current favorite game, which I am trying desperately to beat, is Stealth Recon [or something like that.] You are an NSA agent and a lot of the game is sneaking around in the shadows and climbing on things. It's awesome. I also love Spiderman for PS.
You're lucky, PS3 is hard to come by these days...

Anyhoo, I was born with an Atari 2600 in the house, my parents were gracious enough to buy my brother and I an original Nintendo Entertainment System in 1988, and then... there was a freeze on new game consoles until I started working as soon as I was 16 and able to drive to work, and thus earn money to buy such items for myself... so after that, I got one of the old, original Game Boys, a Super Nintendo, Playstation 1, Game Boy Advance, PS2, and finally an XBox, which is of course modded (or I wouldn't have bothered getting one). A friend of mine is considering selling his GameCube, and I am half tempted to buy it, but I am really considering getting a Nintendo Revolution at launch, which plays GameCube games as well, so I don't know if it is really worthwhile to get a GC now. I might just buy some of his games if he sells everything else, but I'll have kind of a long wait before I can use them...
Me
An original

Post by Me »

LovedbyGod wrote:PS3
And you got this how? Do I smell a beta tester?