Does Any One play Minecraft???

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.
Captain
Just visiting

Post by Captain »

Just wondering Because I`m thinking if I get enough people (two or three) I might start up a small server.
You Most Be wondering what the Signature and avatar have in common. Well their both Canadian super hero`s.
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

I do, although I am already on a few servers already and on a few single players quests at the moment.
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
orangie
OK

Post by orangie »

I'm just wondering. What is minecraft?
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

It's a highly fun and addicting game. I've been playing it for 3 months straight and haven't quite lost interest yet, unlike with other games that I cycle through in a month.

Minecraft website

Minecraft Wiki's article on Minecraft
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

Minecraft IMO is a waste of time.

Hey look guys I built this huge church out of blocks that took me two weeks, just to show you! This is so awesome! :roll:
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

My first thought:
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Many months ago, Jelly and EK were talking about setting up a Minecraft server. I don't know what became of it, though.
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

American Eagle wrote:Many months ago, Jelly and EK were talking about setting up a Minecraft server. I don't know what became of it, though.
We ended up using a server xiao had up, but our interest didn't last very long.

I've always just played on local servers with friends rather than online servers with random people. Plus college doesn't really allow for the time as of lately, it seems.. ;)
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

i don't :(
^AIOluver^

Who am I? I'd rather not answer that question, the real question is, "Who are you?". Right now I am trying to think of something witty to put here.. I might not find anything, but that's fine. This block of text should be fine for a signature. Wait, are you still reading this? Why are you reading this? Stop. Seriously.
STOP.
This sentence is true.
The sentence above is false.

I dare you not to read this.
Hey! I said not to read this.
Maybe if I talk like this.
Wait, you still see me? *sighs* I give up.

http://blackgaardscastle.forumotion.com/
Parker Family
Smile for the camera

Post by Parker Family »

The Hunger Games on Minecraft \:D/
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

There is such a thing? Well, I for one, like Minecraft quite a bit. It's fun to do.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

It's the kind of thing that makes a lot more sense to play on PC, but I will probably end up just getting the XBLA version when its out somewhat soon. \:D/
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

Joy wrote:There is such a thing? Well, I for one, like Minecraft quite a bit. It's fun to do.
Yes, they are called the Survival Games. Here's a video with an example of early testing:
I'm planning on trying them sometime, despite never having read the book or seen the movie.
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

Huh. You like Minecraft, don't you? Nice work, by the way. How long did that take you?
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

It's okay. Not near the greatest game I've ever played. That took about half an hour.
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
stingcameron
Popsicle kid

Post by stingcameron »

Does anybody have Minecraft for Xbox 360? Anybody have that?
There is a ToO Conspiracy going on. Go to City Hall and read about it before it's deleted, and help discover the truth.