COD Zombie

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.
fodo14
Gold Member

COD Zombie

Post by fodo14 »

Does any one play black ops Zombies and if you do what round did you die on
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Which map? I mainly play the Pentagon one, although I've done... eh, whatever one is included. I only have one of the map packs and just got it recently and haven't really used it.

I think I made it to around 10 or so on solo once, but that was with good luck with powerups, usually I only make it to... eh, 5 or 6 maybe? Although to be fair its not something I put a lot of time in, just do a quick game every now and then. I think I like the bonus zombie stuff better than the actual non-zombie game. \:D/
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

OK Fodo? I am seriously worried about you. You have already used the word "Butt" on this forum, and now you are talking about a game that involves guns and sweaty men. I think you should leave this forum as soon as possible.

(JK)

My friend loves this game, he says he's gotten to round 33 before he's died.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

The awesome thing is people who don't follow video games will think we are talking about fish zombies instead of Call of Duty. \:D/
fodo14
Gold Member

Post by fodo14 »

Taps wrote:OK Fodo? I am seriously worried about you. You have already used the word "Butt" on this forum, and now you are talking about a game that involves guns and sweaty men. I think you should leave this forum as soon as possible.
](*,) yes Need help!!!!

Well I've only gone to round 5 or 7 on solo,cause I mostly play co-op with my brother and we are like up to 12 to 17 round wise.It's really cause I just got it,but I'm already addicted.I really want to get the moon map and Call Of The Dead map.Top Crusader,that should be a new map,or in COD Black Ops 2
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

The Top Crusader wrote:The awesome thing is people who don't follow video games will think we are talking about fish zombies instead of Call of Duty. \:D/
I was actually was thinking COD = Cash on Delivery and thought maybe there was a monetary reward in the game for taking down zombies. :anxious: That was the only acronym that I knew that had the right letters! This can be the "something new" I learn today! ;)
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Catspaw wrote:I was actually was thinking COD = Cash on Delivery and thought maybe there was a monetary reward in the game for taking down zombies. :anxious:
There actually is. ;)