Good online games

Got any to recommend to me and others?

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Good online games

Post by Joy »

Does anyone know of fun, don't-need-to-be-really-good online free games? I'm often looking for something to do
A good site I'd recommend is nitrome. And Kongregate has some good games. Also, Feudalism is pretty fun.
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

Bloons tower defense 5, baby. :yes: Ninjakiwi.
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/ Some of these are rather hard to stop playing.
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

The Avenger's Alliance game is pretty awesome. It's on Facebook but I believe I heard they launched a non-Facebook version on another website.

I think this here: http://www.playdom.com/games/avengers

I've easily sank more time into this since I discovered it last spring than any "real" console game or anything. I still play it pretty regularly.
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

and here I was thinking of stuff like Tetris or Pacman O:)

Till the end of the line.
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

I'm partial to Collapse and Bejeweled, myself. :-
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Monty
A great mapmaker

Post by Monty »

Whitty Whit wrote:Bloons tower defense 5, baby. :yes: Ninjakiwi.

Most definitely! I just can't stop playing!

Engineering.com has a lot of games that are pretty fun if you like puzzles and thinking and such.
It's been awhile, hasn't it?
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

Monty wrote:
Whitty Whit wrote:Bloons tower defense 5, baby. :yes: Ninjakiwi.

Most definitely! I just can't stop playing!
SOOO MUCH FUN!
Also, the airplane is pretty much the best thing on there! It destroys those MOABs and BFBs like nothing else.
Monty
A great mapmaker

Post by Monty »

I honestly don't like the airplane as much in this one. If my goal is to destroy MOAB's, I just upgrade my bomb tower to MOAB Mauler. The airplane can be irritating. Though I may just think that because I don't like pineapple grenades.
It's been awhile, hasn't it?
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

The Vector TD games are pretty fun, too.
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

Sniper Monkey. Nothing but the Ninja comes close. :noway:
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

Knight Fisher wrote:Sniper Monkey. Nothing but the Ninja comes close. :noway:
Really? I will have to try this out. Which upgrade path do you go on?

I some math one day comparing the cost/pop count of some towers, but I've never really been a fan of the sniper or the ninja.
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

Good suggestions everyone!
I'll try the avengers one.
Knight Fisher, that ferryhalim site is pretty good.
I will try engineering.com. I am a fan of puzzles, though not always good at them.
I've played Bloons Tower Defense. Pretty good game, doesn't mean I'm amazing at it.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Minclip.com's MotherLoad, and Google Chrome's Fancy Pants Adventure \:D/
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

If you are into the Tower Defense stuff, Vector TD is great, but its not everyone's cup of tea.

Dunno if you are into strategy games but you can play Axis & Allies for free on... some website. >_> You have to pay to play against real opponents, but you can play against the computer AI for free and while eventually you learn how it thinks and its too easy, its fun at first (or you can set random challenges for your own amusement, like only using one of three armies at your disposal... much more challenging). I forget the website but I bet its easy to find with a Google search.
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

The Top Crusader wrote:If you are into the Tower Defense stuff, Vector TD is great, but its not everyone's cup of tea.

Dunno if you are into strategy games but you can play Axis & Allies for free on... some website. >_> You have to pay to play against real opponents, but you can play against the computer AI for free and while eventually you learn how it thinks and its too easy, its fun at first (or you can set random challenges for your own amusement, like only using one of three armies at your disposal... much more challenging). I forget the website but I bet its easy to find with a Google search.
We own Axis and Allies. However, we haven't played it, because no one knows how to.

I like Tower defense, but I don't always get far on it.

I've signed up for the avengers one.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

I hope you like the Avengers one... it is a tiny bit slow at first but it opens up pretty quickly and is lots of fun. \:D/

But yeah I have an Axis and Allies board game but its too confusing to play... that's why I like playing it on the PC because it just... doesn't let you do illegal moves so it kind of makes you play it right.
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

The Top Crusader wrote:
But yeah I have an Axis and Allies board game but its too confusing to play... that's why I like playing it on the PC because it just... doesn't let you do illegal moves so it kind of makes you play it right.
We're just waiting for someone who knows how to play to come over. But I think that's never going to happen.....
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

I have some friends who are really into it, but it takes hours and hours to play and no one ever has the time. :(