SSBM

(Super Smash Bros. Melee...)

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

SSBM

Post by Sonuna »

Okay, so maybe this doesn't need its own thread, but... >_>
Just got back from my first match with Mewtwo (my method: start 90-min time/coin/bonus matches with one human and three CPU players, repeat as necessary). I love the "floatiness" he has. Plus he's cool-looking. >_>
Any random comments? Media stuff? Screenshots? ...(tips on how to port photos to PC?)
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
Lord Sesshoumaru
Lord Sesshoumaru
Lord Sesshoumaru

Post by Lord Sesshoumaru »

Marth rules all.

Lord Sesshoumaru
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Mr. Game & Watch!!! \:D/
Lord Sesshoumaru
Lord Sesshoumaru
Lord Sesshoumaru

Brian wrote:Mr. Game & Watch!!! \:D/
he's fun to be because his taunt is quit loud so I just simply keep doing it to annoy everyone else. I do the same with Jugglypuff.

Lord Sesshoumaru
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Roy.....or jigglypuff.
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Roy's main problem is that he's a bit slow... The insta-KO effect is really cool, but takes too long to charge to really be useful, probably.
Sheik, Mewtwo, Roy, Marth, Zelda, and Y. Link are probably my favorites. In roughly that order. (...yes, S/Z are two different characters as they have different movesets.)
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

How does zelda get a tan when she transforms?
David O
I'm memorable

Post by David O »

Favorite: Samus... She never fails me. :)

I also like playing with Link to a degree, but probably more because of my fondness for the Zelda series of games than because I'm any good with him. I occassionally cut up with Marth or Roy, though their short range and weak recovery makes them not too affective against most experienced players.

I also enjoy using, for short periods of time, Donkey Kong, Yoshi, Game & Watch, and Mario.
Not dead yet.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

I love using Link. I've gotten up to 300% damage with him before on certain levels.

-Jonathan
Lord Sesshoumaru
Lord Sesshoumaru
Lord Sesshoumaru

Jonathan wrote:I love using Link. I've gotten up to 300% damage with him before on certain levels.

-Jonathan
I never would have guessed you a Link fan Jonathan. :D

Lord Sesshoumaru
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

I don't really remember the names and I don't know if I'm matching them to the faces correctly, but I like playing:

-- Marth -- The tallest human guy their is with dark hair?
-- Roy -- the short human fellow
-- Zelda -- the girl that turns into a boy?

and Mewtoo because I can do crazy things with him.

The only time I've ever really played this is against the 9 and 7 year old boys I babysit. They are amazed that I can beat them pretty much every time even though A) I'm a girl and B) I don't have the game and the first time, I'd never played it before.

So ya, that was cool.

Neat game though.

I also like Fox.
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Jennifer Doyle wrote: -- Zelda -- the girl that turns into a boy?
Sheik is just a chick with short hair and a tan! :x
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

Eugene Kendall wrote:
Well, excccccccccccccccccccccccuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuussssssssseeeeeeeeeeee me!
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
Lord Sesshoumaru
Lord Sesshoumaru
Lord Sesshoumaru

Jennifer Doyle wrote:
Eugene Kendall wrote:
and if I dont?

Lord Sesshoumaru
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Lord Sesshoumaru wrote:
Jennifer Doyle wrote:
Eugene Kendall wrote:
and if I dont?

Lord Sesshoumaru
She will not she didnt asked to be excused by you...
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

If you don't excuse me, you'll be kicked from my ettiquette school. That's what.

I played this game today and couldn't even remember the controls! Needless to say, but I will anyway, I did badly.
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Yeah, the controls are a bit odd.
...and I keep trying to use them in Soul Calibur II. ...Which doesn't exactly turn out well.
Bmuntz
Former Mayor

Post by Bmuntz »

I love playing as C.Falcon and has him I have gottten up 480% damage. Also Donkey kong or Ganon are good.

Roy is cheap for his really long sword. I have a friends that likes to play as link so me and him have some great battles.
Lord Sesshoumaru
Lord Sesshoumaru
Lord Sesshoumaru

I can recall this one time when me and a friend were abttleing each other, I think it was a turnament, Anyhow I was Marth and he Link. We were at the stage where it starts out as a ship and then moves on. We went at it for so long that everyone else went out of the room and got somehting to eat and came back and we were still playing. Turns out we played for 8 minute's. :D

Lord Sesshoumaru
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

The longest ive played SSBM in a one death battle would be around 17 Minutes .. (approximately)