The Town of Odyssey
http://thetoo.com/

What??
http://thetoo.com/viewtopic.php?f=69&t=33072
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Penguin [ Thu May 16, 2013 8:59 pm ]
Post subject:  What??

Why can I see this faction? O_o
I don't think I asked to join..

Author:  John Chrysostom [ Thu May 16, 2013 9:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What??

You can see because you're a ToO Inspector

Author:  Penguin [ Fri May 17, 2013 9:23 am ]
Post subject:  Re: What??

Ahh..That's why..

Author:  John Chrysostom [ Fri May 17, 2013 9:26 am ]
Post subject:  Re: What??

Now as a ToO Inspector would you delete this obvious spam thread? ;-)

Author:  Penguin [ Fri May 17, 2013 9:28 am ]
Post subject:  Re: What??

I can't. :anxious:

I can only make it a sticky, an announcement, or global.

Author:  bookworm [ Fri May 17, 2013 10:48 am ]
Post subject:  Re: What??

I couldn’t see into Factions I wasn’t a member of when I was a moderator. :?

Author:  Penguin [ Fri May 17, 2013 5:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What??

bookworm wrote:
I couldn’t see into Factions I wasn’t a member of when I was a moderator. :?

Were you already part of this group before you became a moderator?

Author:  darcie [ Fri May 17, 2013 9:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What??

The Gaming Den counts as SBC (Subscription Based Content) and Inspectors get to moderate here as well, as this doesn't have a faction leader. It's part of the main site, you just have to opt-in to get the content.

Author:  jasonjannajerryjohn [ Mon May 20, 2013 7:46 am ]
Post subject:  Re: What??

John Chrysostom wrote:
Now as a ToO Inspector would you delete this obvious spam thread? ;-)


But obvious spam threads ;-) are the best kind!

Also, why would you put a nose in a wink smile? ; ) and : - ) both amount to the same thing.

Author:  bookworm [ Mon May 20, 2013 11:17 am ]
Post subject:  Re: What??

Probably because that’s what he’s used to using, and as you say they do the same thing, so there’s no reason to change. (No visible reason anyway.)

Author:  jasonjannajerryjohn [ Mon May 20, 2013 10:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What??

It requires an extra character to type! Thus you're using an extra key stroke and overexerting yourself.

Author:  Penguin [ Tue May 21, 2013 8:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What??

He's right. You don't want to pull a muscle by overexerting yourself..

Author:  jasonjannajerryjohn [ Tue May 21, 2013 8:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What??

Aftershocker wrote:
He's right. You don't want to pull a muscle by overexerting yourself..


Exactly. See, this dude gets it.

Author:  bookworm [ Wed May 22, 2013 10:42 am ]
Post subject:  Re: What??

jasonjannajerryjohn wrote:
It requires an extra character to type! Thus you're using an extra key stroke and overexerting yourself.
I know, that’s why I said no visible reason.

Author:  Woody [ Wed May 22, 2013 11:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What??

darcie wrote:
The Gaming Den counts as SBC (Subscription Based Content) and Inspectors get to moderate here as well, as this doesn't have a faction leader. It's part of the main site, you just have to opt-in to get the content.


I can't moderate here....

Author:  darcie [ Thu May 23, 2013 1:28 am ]
Post subject:  Re: What??

Um.. >_> Well, send me a PM to remind me to look at that. Or ask your fearless leader about this. I may be wrong.

Author:  Penguin [ Thu May 23, 2013 2:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What??

Woody wrote:
I can't moderate here....

Neither can I..

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/