Xbox Live, Anyone?

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.
Monty
A great mapmaker

Xbox Live, Anyone?

Post by Monty »

Does anyone have Live and want to play anything?

Discuss.
It's been awhile, hasn't it?
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Yeah! I'm Swagnificent91 on there (Yeah, I know... ridiculously lame name... I just don't feel like paying $10 to change it) add me! I have a few multiplayer games... we should get a Castle Crashers party going or something.
Monty
A great mapmaker

Post by Monty »

Happy Wars. It's free.

-- less than a minute ago --

Oh, and I am Montywhittaker there.
It's been awhile, hasn't it?
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Haha, okay I'm down to at least try it if it's free. I'm starting the download now!

Do you have any games in particular that you play besides Happy Wars? I suggested Castle Crashers because I think it's like 1200 points ($15 or if you buy some points for cheap, cheaper than that...) and it's gotta be the best multiplayer game for co-op I've EVER played, it's such an awesome RPG/beat em' up, totally worth way more than the price they're asking for it, not to mention it's ridiculously funny, it's definitely the best deal on XBLA. I have Borderlands 2 as well if anyone has/plans to get that, that's a great co-op game as well.

I hear minecraft is on xbox now as well... I might check that out too.