AoE or RoN Game

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

AoE or RoN Game

Post by Knight Fisher »

Anybody actually want to do this? We can set it up really easy. \:D/
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
Jehoshaphat
Someone's favorite
Post by Jehoshaphat »

I would love to do this! I don't know if I could though.
Unicorns exist... they just got fat and now we call them rhinos.
My online family
I am Monty's and thefinalhour Awesome Brother. GJ is my rebellious little sister
If you want me to be in your online family send me a PM.
Monty
A great mapmaker

Post by Monty »

Out of curiosity, (and this truly is out of curiosity), at what point is posting in an old thread illegally bumping it?
It's been awhile, hasn't it?
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

For Faction threads, I believe there is actually an understanding (unspoken if not official) that there is actually no bumping within their confines. Because the threads are so specialized.

But outside of that, I’d say a good rule of thumb is that an illegal bump would be one that arguably adds nothing to the conversation and is made a month or more after the last one.

Now, if the post adds something, then it could be made years later and not be illegal. It all depends on the context.