Grand Theft Auto

GTA V looks so incredible!!

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.
UNCLEBITTLES
I AM A BEAST!
I AM A BEAST!

Grand Theft Auto

Post by UNCLEBITTLES »

Does anyone here play GTA? Who's excited for GTA V? I would be if I had a 360 or PS3 but I don't atm.
Wow
so doge
much voting
such election
wow.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Preordered already. GTA V is gonna be epic.
jasonjannajerryjohn
I revere the admins
I revere the admins

Post by jasonjannajerryjohn »

A 14 year old playing GTA? ...Why am I not surprised? ;D
Peri: Do you mean the TARDIS is malfunctioning again?
The Doctor: Malfunctioning? [pause] Malfunctioning? MALFUNCTIONING!?
UNCLEBITTLES
I AM A BEAST!
I AM A BEAST!

Post by UNCLEBITTLES »

EK wrote:Preordered already. GTA V is gonna be epic.
I know right? I need a 360!!!
jasonjannajerryjohn wrote:A 14 year old playing GTA? ...Why am I not surprised? ;D
Why would you be surprised?
Wow
so doge
much voting
such election
wow.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

UNCLEBITTLES wrote:
jasonjannajerryjohn wrote:A 14 year old playing GTA? ...Why am I not surprised? ;D
Because game ratings are SERIOUS BUSINESS! :x

LOL I remember when I worked at Gamestop years ago some little girl wanted to buy GTA: San Andreas... and Jelly got mad at me for selling it to her. :(

Anyway, the only GTA I ever played through was the very first one on PS1. It looks funny now, just top-down view and stuff. For some reason, while the concept is cool, I just have never been able to get into any of the ones from GTA3 and on. 5 does look pretty cool, I still haven't played San Andreas or 4 at all.
UNCLEBITTLES
I AM A BEAST!
I AM A BEAST!

Post by UNCLEBITTLES »

The Top Crusader wrote:
UNCLEBITTLES wrote:
Because game ratings are SERIOUS BUSINESS! :x

LOL I remember when I worked at Gamestop years ago some little girl wanted to buy GTA: San Andreas... and Jelly got mad at me for selling it to her. :(

Anyway, the only GTA I ever played through was the very first one on PS1. It looks funny now, just top-down view and stuff. For some reason, while the concept is cool, I just have never been able to get into any of the ones from GTA3 and on. 5 does look pretty cool, I still haven't played San Andreas or 4 at all.
Ratings are a joke. No one ever actually follows them and most of the time they are wrong. Like who was in charge of rating Metal Gear Solid 2? Seriously, that game does not deserve to be rated M. Teen at most.

Probably wasn't the best idea.

I've never played the old top down ones I've only play Vice City and San Andreas.
Wow
so doge
much voting
such election
wow.