Free Games

Know of any good ones?

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.
NatetheGreat
Got Pancakes?

Post by NatetheGreat »

J-man wrote:lol, I love Dxball too. my highest score is like 88,000 or something..
dxball is the best!
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Gunz online A great online third person shooter/ sworder its like a real console game!
pingpeppy
OK

Post by pingpeppy »

Well, there's Americas Army(Great game, if you play pm me and lets play sometime.)

www.americasarmy.com

and blockland my favorite game.

http://www.blockland.us/blockland/
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Icy Tower is also a pretty cool game! :D
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
Shad Lexer
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Shad Lexer »

Me wrote:There are also really advanced games like America's Army (www.americasarmy.com) which are free.
Darn! I knew you'd beat me to it! :wink:
Elf of Rivendell wrote:Are there any MMORPGs that you recommend, Me?
Even though I'm not Me.... You could try www.mapleglobal.com . MapleStory is a great MMORPG. Then theres www.roseonlinegame.com that's another free MMO. If your willing to pay the $50 dollars, I HIGHLY reccomend buying Guild Wars for a MMORPG. ( www.guildwars.com ).

Long live Americas Army!
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Moby Blaster. The tough mode gets impossible around level 44; I've never beaten all 50 levels.

-Jonathan
Shad Lexer

Post by Shad Lexer »

Eon Spitfire EK V2.exe wrote:Gunz online A great online third person shooter/ sworder its like a real console game!
I was playing that tonight, it's a fun game. Though everyone else seems to lag :?.
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

Jonathan wrote:Moby Blaster. The tough mode gets impossible around level 44; I've never beaten all 50 levels.

-Jonathan
Dude! I loved that game ages ago. Haven't played it in forever. I think I got to level 49 before giving up. I know I beat the easy ones though
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

JesusFreak777 wrote:
Jonathan wrote:Moby Blaster. The tough mode gets impossible around level 44; I've never beaten all 50 levels.

-Jonathan
Dude! I loved that game ages ago. Haven't played it in forever. I think I got to level 49 before giving up. I know I beat the easy ones though
I can't get past 44. Almost did tonight, but by then my vision was all blury and my arm hurt and I lost 23 lives in two or three levels-_-;

-Jonathan
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Captain Jack wrote:
Eon Spitfire EK V2.exe wrote:Gunz online A great online third person shooter/ sworder its like a real console game!
I was playing that tonight, it's a fun game. Though everyone else seems to lag :?.
I hear theyre releasing private server software so it wont lag as much :D
Shad Lexer

Post by Shad Lexer »

Eon Spitfire EK V2.exe wrote:
Captain Jack wrote:
I hear theyre releasing private server software so it wont lag as much :D
That would rock!
Linne

Post by Linne »

-Jonathan
Forget level 44, does level 18 ever end? :anxious:

I kid you not, I have been sitting in front of that game for 15 minutes, and that level isn't even half over. :noway:

*EDIT* 30 minutes, still not over, and then my computer decides to shut off all internet windows. *sigh* Guess I'll have to start over! \:D/
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Level 18 is one of my favorites. And if you think that's bad, wait until 43. It took me well over an hour to beat that, and I lost in level 44 after playing it for an hour.

I also played easy for the first time today, and beat it.

-Jonathan
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

I woulda beat easy except dad needed the comp...so I closed it on level 48 ](*,)

Mr Sarcastic Cow Man
I'm memorable

Post by Mr Sarcastic Cow Man »

pingpeppy wrote:Well, there's Americas Army(Great game, if you play pm me and lets play sometime.)

www.americasarmy.com

and blockland my favorite game.

http://www.blockland.us/blockland/
I love AA! I'm Herdsman-=Of-God=-(-=Of-God=- is the second biggest clan in AA).

Also if you want arcade games you could try: http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/
Bare feet pwn. ~ Lucy
Arwen
No way I broke the window

Post by Arwen »

JesusFreak777 wrote:lets see

www.gamehouse.com
That's the one I would have mentioned. I don't play many games on the 'puter, but my dad goes to that site a lot.
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof; is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
-Douglas Adams, Mostly Harmless