Worms!

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Worms!

Post by bookworm »

Who else plays this game series and which version is your favorite?

I played this a long time ago whenever I went over to a certain friend’s house and wasn’t very good but thought it was really fun. I haven’t played it in years, but a while ago I saw a double pack of Worms 2 and Worms Armageddon for a good price so I bought it, and all I can think now is ‘Why in the world didn’t I think to buy this sooner?’ This is one of my favorite games of all time! I can play it whenever, I never get tired of it, because the matches are quick and never the same. And Armageddon’s mission mode is pretty fun when you want a change from the regular game.
Humby
Tallying up

Post by Humby »

I've never heard of it before.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Apparently a lot of people haven’t, evidenced by the lack of responses, but I am very shocked by that. Everyone should be at least aware of the Worms games, even if they haven’t played one at some point.