LOLZ I got a PS4

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

LOLZ I got a PS4

Post by The Top Crusader »

Wasn't planning on it, but found a pricing error on a website and got one for $136 shipped before they corrected. Figured it was worth it for a $400 console. Considered selling it. Haven't decided yet. If I'm super lazy and just trade it in at GameStop they'd give me about double what I paid ($275), or I could probably get over $300 on Craigslist or ebay. I dunno, though... I do kind of want a new console that will get all the cool third party stuff the Wii U won't get.
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

That's really funny. You should try to get as much money for it.
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

Looking at eBay and local selling/Craigslist stuff I could probably get around $350 or so. Tempting, tempting. It IS used (but good condition) so its already out of it's packaging, etc... so I might rent a couple games and play around a little bit before I sell it. Or maybe I'll fall in love and keep it. :inlove:

Really wish it was backwards compatible... never got a PS3 but there are some games on there I'd like to play. Would definitely keep it if I could use it for those as well. BUT ALAS!
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

I didn't know PS4 wasn't backwards compatible. I thought it was. That stinks.

Hey, you never know; you may end up immensely enjoying it and deciding to keep it.
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

It finally showed up yesterday (it apparently was traveling by camel and in no rush to get here), it really is in great condition, the glossy part is a little smudged up and the ports slightly dusty but no big scrapes or scratches or cracks, which is always possible with something used. Didn't have time to do anything with it other than choose a picture of a funny looking dinosaur for my profile.
Arkán Dreamwalker
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Arkán Dreamwalker »

Well, try a few games. I'm very happy with my PS2, but the latest ones are fun too.
~ Walker in Dreams
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

Oh yeah the PS2 was fantastic. In retrospect I kind of wish I had gone with a PS3 instead of 360... tons of the same games on each, but the PS3 exclusives I think I'd enjoy more than the 360 ones... never cared at all for Halo and Gears of War was just sort of okay. Uncharted looks great but I've missed out on it. And God of War but Whit won't let me talk about that here.
Arkán Dreamwalker
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Arkán Dreamwalker »

Understandably.
(Delete this, it is a one word post.)
~ Walker in Dreams
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

The Top Crusader wrote:Oh yeah the PS2 was fantastic. In retrospect I kind of wish I had gone with a PS3 instead of 360... tons of the same games on each, but the PS3 exclusives I think I'd enjoy more than the 360 ones... never cared at all for Halo and Gears of War was just sort of okay. Uncharted looks great but I've missed out on it. And God of War but Whit won't let me talk about that here.
I completely don't understand this. I don't know if you are referring to me.
#FOREVERKITTY
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

No, I'm referring to Mr. Whitaker. Because this is an AinO forum and God of War is full of blood and sex and pagan deities. >_>
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

Oh okay.

Whatever.
#FOREVERKITTY
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

Gamefly is always having a "COME BACK TO US FOR A DOLLAR!" sale on a month of service so I did that and got the new Wolfenstein and The Last of Us. Haven't tried TLoU yet, but Wolfenstein is pretty good so far. Although there is nothing about it that seems any better than it would be on a previous gen console. Maybe I could tell if they were running side by side but there isn't a huge jump in graphical power like back in the olden days.