Professor Layton

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.
Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Professor Layton

Post by Woody »

So apparently this is a thing now. The Gaming Den is part of Harlequin!

Has anyone else ever played this wonderful puzzle solving game series? I've been a fan for some time now. I love the plots, they're so unpredictable, yet when you finally see the answer, you think "of course".

I'm rather disappointed they went 3DS exclusive. I haven't gotten to play the last two games, and now I haz spoilers(anyone who has played them, please use the spoiler tags and indicate which game the spoilers are from)

Anyways, DISCUSS. \:D/
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

I've heard good things but never played any. I'm amused they did a crossover with Phoenix Wright, but I don't know anything about that either other than people randomly post "OBJECTION!" memes on the internet.
Graces4you
Love to love
Location: Somewhere in a Beautiful Valley That everyone ought a see.

Post by Graces4you »

I love the Professor Layton games \:D/ I've only played the first 3 (Curious village, Diabolical Box, Unwound future)
I wish I could have played the 4th game that's the prequally thing because I'm interested is seeing how it would play out.
I love how in the first game the golden apple is his daughter. Although it's been ages since I played it, if I remember correctly, everyone in the town was robots except Clara right?

Visit Sundays Emporium for all your gift giving needs!!! \:D/
Stop Wooton' Around
Wooton rocks!
Wooton rocks!

Post by Stop Wooton' Around »

My friends are going to die when they find out a thing like Professor Layton exists. Not because of the game but the title. This is all due to the fact that it is a ship of myself and one of my female friends....