LEGO Dimensions

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

LEGO Dimensions

Post by The Top Crusader »

...anyone else sucked into this money pit?
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

I haven't played it, but I wish I could. I loved playing the LEGO Star Wars. \:D/ We don't own any video gaming devices anymore though. :| Well, I do have a GameCube.. but my brother has it.

Anyway, the LEGO games have really been the only (story) video games I've enjoyed playing. That and Pikmin, haha. =p
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Yeah more often than not stories ruin games. At least for me. >_>

I've never really gotten into the Lego games based on a franchise I'm also not into, but the Star Wars, Batman, and Marvel stuff has all been really fun.

There are always sales but someone figured out that if you buy every part of LEGO Dimensions at MSRP it would cost a little under $500 or so. It's fun, but... not that fun. \:D/ I'm definitely not going to collect every random item, and Best Buy just had a bunch of the packs that usually go for $15 on sale for $6. So, uuhhhhh... don't let Continental Admiral into the gaming corner of the basement.