Nintendo Revolution

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Post by Eugene Blackgaard »

HarlowRoxMySox wrote:Nintendo has always been one to be thinking outside the box.
Nintendo has also been one to always come up with a million extra's to coax foolish fanboys into throwing their money at them.
ToO Comic - #1|#2|#3|#4|#5|#6|Filler#1|Filler#2|#7|#8|#9

In the darkness the Motherhood silently bakes cake and knits sweaters with love in every stitch.
Call me Sergeant Pepper.
HarlowRoxMySox
Smile for the camera

Post by HarlowRoxMySox »

ha ha, I just spent 180 bucks on a DS the other day
Do any of YOU know how to make hand shadows?

Kathrine Doyle is my dorky little sister... JK... kinda ^o^
My awsome Avatar & Sig were illustrated by a friend named Navi!
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Eugene Blackgaard wrote:
HarlowRoxMySox wrote:Nintendo has always been one to be thinking outside the box.
Nintendo has also been one to always come up with a million extra's to coax foolish fanboys into throwing their money at them.
Yup, just like the PS2's harddrive, extra adapter to play with more than two players, DVD remote, etc... ;)
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Post by Eugene Blackgaard »

Brian wrote:
Eugene Blackgaard wrote:
Yup, just like the PS2's harddrive, extra adapter to play with more than two players, DVD remote, etc... ;)
Lol, too true! It's the whole blasted industry! ;)
ToO Comic - #1|#2|#3|#4|#5|#6|Filler#1|Filler#2|#7|#8|#9

In the darkness the Motherhood silently bakes cake and knits sweaters with love in every stitch.
Call me Sergeant Pepper.
Shad Lexer
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Shad Lexer »

It looks really neat, who knows it might be the greatest controller ever! :)
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Eugene Blackgaard wrote:
Ack.....collecting.....every.....wind waker....figurine....ACK!
Trumpkin
Hexadecimal teenager

Post by Trumpkin »

The controller is kool. I can't wait for the system to come out!
Wow....am I talking to myself here?!?!?

*for all you CBHers...im like2read there*
Elrohir
I'm memorable

Post by Elrohir »

I just hope it's cheaper than Xbox 360. Those prices are so ridiculous I don't think anyone's going to buy it.
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Eugene Blackgaard wrote:
Hey, that's fangirls.
...>_>
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

Elrohir wrote:I just hope it's cheaper than Xbox 360. Those prices are so ridiculous I don't think anyone's going to buy it.
I bet it will be... Nintendo is pretty good about pricing.
Shadowpaw
Town Founder

Post by Shadowpaw »

Elrohir wrote:I just hope it's cheaper than Xbox 360. Those prices are so ridiculous I don't think anyone's going to buy it.
Ridiculous or not, I'll be buying it and the other two once they are released. And judging from the pre-order sales, a lot of people will be buying it. ;)

My younger brother and I typically split the costs of the consoles when they are released.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

....one word......modding......
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

Eon Spitfire EK V2.exe wrote:
The 360 is going to be close to impossible to mod... I'm sure some people will figure it out, but the way it looks, you are going to have to get a custom made hard drive because regular ones won't fit in it like they do in the original XBox...
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Brian wrote:
The 360 is going to be close to impossible to mod... I'm sure some people will figure it out, but the way it looks, you are going to have to get a custom made hard drive because regular ones won't fit in it like they do in the original XBox...
Just like people said that OSX couldnt be put on a PC........
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Brian wrote:
I think it would be pretty simple to get a 2.5 inch drive in there. Either way, if it's like the first xbox, it's basically a pc in a fancy box, so at the very least, you could just leave the case off and have your full size drive hanging over the side.