Flight Simulators

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.
AioMan
Catspaw Rocks!
Location: The Imagination Station, Whit's End, Mcallister Park, Odyssey, Ohio, United States, North America

Flight Simulators

Post by AioMan »

Anyone know of any good ones?
Whit: The Best is yet to come. (from "A Prayer for George Barclay" and "Gone.....")

Eugene: Impossible! Prepositions are not words that I end sentences with! (from "Poor Loser")

Arthur Dent: Operation: Thinktank will enslave the human race. Would you like a muffin? (from "Box of Miracles")
Shad Lexer
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Shad Lexer »

Microsoft Flight Simulator - 2005. :)
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Depends on what kind of flight sim you want. If you want an arcade combat experience, you will want a certain type of game, if you want a combat sim, another, and a commercial and small aircraft sim, another. There are so many good games out there that it's hard to just pick one. The only one that I actually own is the origional MS flight sim.
AioMan
Catspaw Rocks!
Location: The Imagination Station, Whit's End, Mcallister Park, Odyssey, Ohio, United States, North America

Post by AioMan »

Probably a combat sim. Are there any for a Mac?
Whit: The Best is yet to come. (from "A Prayer for George Barclay" and "Gone.....")

Eugene: Impossible! Prepositions are not words that I end sentences with! (from "Poor Loser")

Arthur Dent: Operation: Thinktank will enslave the human race. Would you like a muffin? (from "Box of Miracles")
AioMan
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by AioMan »

Here is a great one!
http://homepage3.nifty.com/ysflight/frmindexe.html\
Click on ysflight test version at the top, and download it!
It only works for Windows, but we have a PC, so I can use it!!!!!