What Game Console do you have?

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.

What Game Console, (If any) do you have?

PS2
7%
Xbox
20%
PS3 (When it comes out)
No votes
Xbox 360 (When it comes out)
7%
Gamecube
40%
The new Gmaecube somthing or another (Whe it comes out)
No votes
PSP
No votes
Any type of gameboy
No votes
Other
13%
Other
13%

Total votes: 15

Hawk
Brings Love and Joy

Post by Hawk »

Wow. You guys sure do keep this topic rolling. I only have an Xbox, but everyone's like "Dude, why didn't you get a PS2?". What do you think, PS2, or Xbox?
Sorry guys, I lost internet. Hope to see you again soon!
Tuxlover
Pilgrim

Post by Tuxlover »

Gamecube. Those Xboxes are just evil. :noway: I'd only get one if I was planning to put Linux on it. \:D/
-Tuxlover

85% of all computers have a deadly virus. It's name: Windows.
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Hey, my dad's said that's the only reason I would be allowed to get an Xbox. XD
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Tuxlover wrote:Gamecube. Those Xboxes are just evil. :noway: I'd only get one if I was planning to put Linux on it. \:D/
I've done everything preparatory to that. Just haven't installed yet. Either way, the xbox ceases to be evil when you mod it.
Tuxlover
Pilgrim

Post by Tuxlover »

Especially since M$ sells them at a loss and only makes money off of the games. :-
-Tuxlover

85% of all computers have a deadly virus. It's name: Windows.
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Tuxlover wrote:Especially since M$ sells them at a loss and only makes money off of the games. :-
True. It also doesn't hurt when you get it for free.
STRYPER
Gone... but not Forgotten

Post by STRYPER »

how do you get them for free?
The Gospel:
Holy God in love became
Perfect man to bare my blame
On the Cross He took my sin
By His death I live again
Me
An original

Post by Me »

When the one your friend has dies a tragic death and corrupts the dashboard files. He then gets a new one for Christmas and gives you the old one. Since you don't need the M$ dashboard with a modded box anyway (or you could get it from someone else), the box isn't broken for me. Simply solder in the modchip, have it intercept the default bios, flash a the new bios through FTP, reboot, and FTP your favorite dashboard (Avalaunch rocks) over, and have fun.
STRYPER
Gone... but not Forgotten

Post by STRYPER »

Oh :-s
The Gospel:
Holy God in love became
Perfect man to bare my blame
On the Cross He took my sin
By His death I live again
Me
An original

Post by Me »

STRYPER wrote:Oh :-s
LOL!!!! I only got it for free because it was broken.

It's rather amazing what sort of sweet stuff you can do with a modded XBOX.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

I love Avelaunch... I did indeed pay for my Xbox, but it was only for the intention of getting it modded... a friend of mine did it for free...

It's kind of sad though when you want a new game and complain about the RENTAL fee to get it permenantly installed... ;)
AioMan
Catspaw Rocks!
Location: The Imagination Station, Whit's End, Mcallister Park, Odyssey, Ohio, United States, North America

Post by AioMan »

I don't have one (and I don't want one).
Whit: The Best is yet to come. (from "A Prayer for George Barclay" and "Gone.....")

Eugene: Impossible! Prepositions are not words that I end sentences with! (from "Poor Loser")

Arthur Dent: Operation: Thinktank will enslave the human race. Would you like a muffin? (from "Box of Miracles")
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Black Hawk wrote:Wow. You guys sure do keep this topic rolling. I only have an Xbox, but everyone's like "Dude, why didn't you get a PS2?". What do you think, PS2, or Xbox?
Xbox.....modding.....especially after the 360 comes out.... the prices on modchips will go down dramtically...