Next Gen

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Next Gen

Post by EK »

With the upcoming Xbox 360 and the announced PS3 and Nintendo Revolution , theres is alot of talk about the future of gaming. With Hi-Def componet cables and all the new features like wireless controllers and the awesome live setup im sure the 360 is going to be great! What are you guys view on the other systems such as the innovative nintendo revolutino and its controller, or the cell processors of the PS3 opposed to the dual core processors of the 360. Post your view on the upcoming systems here.
Shadowpaw
Town Founder

Post by Shadowpaw »

I'm the type of person who embraces all the systems... but this last generation, Xbox was my favorite hands down. This upcoming generation, I have no idea until I play the systems but I like what I'm seeing from everyone... and am really excited to play first person shooters on the Revolution. It just looks so much more fun than even a keyboard/mouse combo!
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

I dont know...the nunchuls thnigies just looks kinda uncomfortable, but ill try it at least.
spiderman
insert dash here

Post by spiderman »

i cant wait for the XBOX 360 \:D/