Game Consoles

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.

What do you own, or would like to own.

PS2
45%
XBox
25%
Gamecube
20%
Nintendo
5%
Game boy
5%

Total votes: 20

Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Post by Eugene Blackgaard »

jessicado wrote:SUPER NINTENDO!!!
Right on! SNES is the BEST!!!
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

I dunno... the original NES might edge ahead of SNES a bit... :-k
MDB17
Lucid and deductive

Post by MDB17 »

ps2
Bmuntz
Former Mayor

Post by Bmuntz »

I perfer PC for the most part because I love RTS and you don't get that much on console.
Me
An original

Post by Me »

So true. A PC is far more flexible, especially with the standard input methods. To do an RTS on a console would be quite a feat, without a mouse and keyboard. If they wanted you to use a mouse and kbd, you would have to buy special ones for the console, or buy an adapter, and end up paying at least $30 more just to play one game. Yay for PC.
David O
I'm memorable

Post by David O »

I own an Atari 2600 (with over 100 games :D ), a Nintendo, a Sega, a Playstation, a Gamecube, an Xbox and of course my PC. I have never had the desire to Mod my Xbox because of the expense involved and the risk of losing Xbox Live (I cannot lose Live! ;) )

I have emulated a nintendo, SNES, Sega, Sega CD, N64, and PS1 on my computer, but currently am only running an SNES emulator (it's the best anyway though, IMO :) .) I love both console gaming and PC gaming. As Me said, an RTS can only truly played on a PC, while I believe that Halo loses much of its magic when ported to a mouse and keyboard.

I am a gamer, and love it. Whether PC, console, handheld, board, or pen and paper, I find much to love in every form I find.

Chrono Trigger, Ocarina of Time and Starcraft are three of the greatest games of all time!
Me
An original

Post by Me »

David O wrote:. I have never had the desire to Mod my Xbox because of the expense involved and the risk of losing Xbox Live (I cannot lose Live! ;) )
While I can't argue with you over expense ($60 mod chip and whatever the price is for the new hard drive you want), I must take issue with the losing xbox live thing. Most modchips have the option to boot up without the chip enabled. When this is done, M$ can't detect you, and therefore you won't be banned. Even if you were to lose it, there are tunneling services which can be used to play online for free (legally too).
Master Kenobi
I've been here a bit

Post by Master Kenobi »

I own a Nintendo Gamecube, personally. I also have the Super Nintendo, Game Boy Advance, Game Boy Advance SP, Game Boy Color, Game Boy, Game Boy Pocket, Nintendo 64, and Nintendo Entertainment System, but the Gamecube is the best.
Fenix
The Rich

Post by Fenix »

i have a nintendo sega and gameboy