Game Winning Celebrations!

Did you just finish a game? Well, party on!

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Eugene Blackgaard wrote:
Eon Spitfire EK V2.exe wrote:I just beat Dragon Ball Z: Super Sonic Warriors
What an achievment. You must be proud! =D> I'd never think of being sarcastic ever!
Hey! :x I had a hard time beating the pink thing with the short dude or whatever!
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Post by Eugene Blackgaard »

I just picked up Shadow of the Collossus. Thanks for the suggestion, SP. :)
ToO Comic - #1|#2|#3|#4|#5|#6|Filler#1|Filler#2|#7|#8|#9

In the darkness the Motherhood silently bakes cake and knits sweaters with love in every stitch.
Call me Sergeant Pepper.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

I just "beat" Mario Kart DS...by beat I mean scoring a Double Star on all of the Engine Classes!
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

I have rolled up the Sun.
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
Tyrell
No way I broke the window

Post by Tyrell »

I beat medal of honor frontline and NCAA football 2005.
~S~
Shadowpaw
Town Founder

Post by Shadowpaw »

Eon Spitfire EK V2.exe wrote:I just "beat" Mario Kart DS...by beat I mean scoring a Double Star on all of the Engine Classes!
What an amazing and addictive game. It's funny, but the DS is the system I probably play the most... games like Mario Kart DS are just great to play and I loved unlocking all the carts and characters. I've been working my way the past couple of days trying to beat the "STAFF" times on the time trials, but they are so fast, I've only beat a couple.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Sonuna Hydris wrote:I have rolled up the Sun.
]Go prince!
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Go Jungle. :P
I still have to beat the Rose Stage. So it probably wouldn't count as winning.
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

How does Mario Kart DS compare to the GC Mario Kart?
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Brian wrote:How does Mario Kart DS compare to the GC Mario Kart?
Pretty good, the GC Mario Kart has two people riding which is rather odd. I find this one to be more N64 is woth smother anti-aliased graphics. It has a retro circuit type thing where all the cups from the old ones (even SNES) are remade for the DS and then theres curcuits with original DS only tracks. All in all...id rahter play Mario Kart on a small portable than on a big TV.
STRYPER
Gone... but not Forgotten

Post by STRYPER »

I would rather play ANYTHING on a big tv rather than on a small potable :roll:
The Gospel:
Holy God in love became
Perfect man to bare my blame
On the Cross He took my sin
By His death I live again
Shadowpaw
Town Founder

Post by Shadowpaw »

Eon Spitfire EK V2.exe wrote:Pretty good, the GC Mario Kart has two people riding which is rather odd. I find this one to be more N64 is woth smother anti-aliased graphics. It has a retro circuit type thing where all the cups from the old ones (even SNES) are remade for the DS and then theres curcuits with original DS only tracks. All in all...id rahter play Mario Kart on a small portable than on a big TV.
I never played the Gamecube version, but it's very similar to the Nintendo 64 one as EK said. And the Wi-Fi is incredible... who would have thought I could connect to my wireless network and play anyone in the world with just my DS? Not me!

The retro tracks bring back some memories too, I wish they remade all the old Nintendo 64 tracks though :(.
jonas
Tallying up

Post by jonas »

Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3 cool pretty good graphics.

Medel of Honor cool best game ever.
Acts 2:38

Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

I finsihed Legoland yesterday.
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.