The PSP!

I got one!!!!!!

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

Woot to those whos parents won't let them have a gaming system!!!! *takes out Monopoly and rubs hands maniacly*

But I love to play on other people's.... :D
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Frank wrote:Woot to those whos parents won't let them have a gaming system!!!! *takes out Monopoly and rubs hands maniacly*

It's good to be an adult. :pray:
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Frank wrote:Woot to those whos parents won't let them have a gaming system!!!! *takes out Monopoly and rubs hands maniacly*

Of course. ;) Video games in moderation... you can play your brains out when you visit a friend but still not waste all your time on them at home. :lol:
Bmuntz
Former Mayor

Post by Bmuntz »

Screech wrote:I'd want the DS over the PSP.
I'm with you on that.
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Post by Eugene Blackgaard »

Indeed, the DS does seem to be more benificial. I heard the PSP has been breaking down and buggy for the people who've bought it.

My PS2 broke down last night before I could save! :x
ToO Comic - #1|#2|#3|#4|#5|#6|Filler#1|Filler#2|#7|#8|#9

In the darkness the Motherhood silently bakes cake and knits sweaters with love in every stitch.
Call me Sergeant Pepper.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Yes i have a DS and have no desire to have a PSP the games on ds are awesome and the PSP is more of a portable PS1 with DVD and MP3 functions
Shadowpaw
Town Founder

Post by Shadowpaw »

My family refused to get us a gaming system for years. I even remember reading in a magazine about some games coming for the "Nintendo 64" and I felt sad I would never be able to play them.

But we had just moved into a new house far away from all our old friends and everyone of us was bummed ("bummed" is an understatement) so my parents decided to buy the family a Nintendo 64 to improve our spirits. So we ended up getting it the day it came out and I was so happy. Since then I've owned all of the systems (except the Playstation) though my brother and I buy them now, rather than my parents.

I can't imagine life anymore without a gaming system :(.
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Post by Eugene Blackgaard »

I don't get to play games as much as I used to. :(
ToO Comic - #1|#2|#3|#4|#5|#6|Filler#1|Filler#2|#7|#8|#9

In the darkness the Motherhood silently bakes cake and knits sweaters with love in every stitch.
Call me Sergeant Pepper.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

neither do i but i just got a awesome game called "the matrix online" its pretty cool
MDB17
Lucid and deductive

Post by MDB17 »

I wish i had one