The PSP!

I got one!!!!!!

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.
AIO Psyche
Geniune Disney Cast Member

The PSP!

Post by AIO Psyche »

Well, my iPod messed up, so we got instore credit for Best Buy. So, I got the PSP and Spider-Man 2 the game. GET ONE!!! It comes with Spider-Man 2 the movie! It rocks! The movies are in high def. They look so real! Does anyone out there have one?

Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.
Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.
Last edited by AIO Psyche on Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sarah
Someone's favorite

Post by Sarah »

The PSP? Euh, what's that?
It's probably something really obvious, but I'm just so brain dead right now, I can't think! *glares at deadlines* it's all their fault. :insane:

Sarah
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

The PSP is Sony's newest handheld gaming console. I currently don't have the money for or interest in handheld consoles. I'm content with the xbox and gamecube we have, and I prefer watching movies at home. With our surround sound system. \:D/
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Sarah
Someone's favorite

Post by Sarah »

Trent DeWhite wrote:The PSP is Sony's newest handheld gaming console. I currently don't have the money for or interest in handheld consoles. I'm content with the xbox and gamecube we have, and I prefer watching movies at home. With our surround sound system. \:D/
Thank you Trent! :-D

I've heard of those... Just don't say that around my little brother... he'd go into hysterics. #-o

I prefer to watch them at home too. ;) Portable isn't my thing...

Sarah
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

why would he go into hysterics? 8-[
Sarah
Someone's favorite

Post by Sarah »

J-man wrote:why would he go into hysterics? 8-[
'Cause he'd be excited. ;)

Sarah
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

What's so exiting about that..? :-s
Sarah
Someone's favorite

Post by Sarah »

Um, maybe you mis-understood me... I sort of wrote it strange...

I meant, don't mention to my younger brother that there is such a thing as a portable PS, because he'd be really excited. And he'd bug us, until we got him one.

Sarah
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

Oh, I see :D
Me
An original

Post by Me »

While it is cool, I think it is overrated. It's just a PS2 in a really small case. I'm not really into portable gaming. I like screens to be as large as possible (read: something larger than what fits in my pocket). It does seem to make a great portable media player though (If you are willing to cough up the money for a memory stick duo). A friend of mine put Tommy Boy on his.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

I agree with Me on this (which sounds really weird to say... :-k )

It'd be cool as a portable media device, but as for me and my games, we shall use Nintendo products.

Although really I'm not overly into portable gaming... I mean if for some reason I was on a long bus ride or something it would be cool, but generally I drive everywhere I go, or at least am with friends and don't need video games to entertain me. Although, I guess they are good bathroom companions... :yes:
HarlowRoxMySox
Smile for the camera

Post by HarlowRoxMySox »

Call me crazy, but I'd rather get the DS, just becasue i have no need for the features on the PSP. Though they're not really comparable.
Do any of YOU know how to make hand shadows?

Kathrine Doyle is my dorky little sister... JK... kinda ^o^
My awsome Avatar & Sig were illustrated by a friend named Navi!
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Yeah, there are some pretty fun games on the DS... plus they are going to make moves for it, as well. I think "The Incredibles" is supposed to be one of the first.
HarlowRoxMySox
Smile for the camera

Post by HarlowRoxMySox »

Really? That'll be so cool! The only one of the "Advance Video" things I have is "Disney Collection Volume I" and that's only cuz it was on sale for cheap so I'm like, "what the heck" and I got it!
Do any of YOU know how to make hand shadows?

Kathrine Doyle is my dorky little sister... JK... kinda ^o^
My awsome Avatar & Sig were illustrated by a friend named Navi!
Shadowpaw
Town Founder

Post by Shadowpaw »

The thing about the DS is that you also have the touch screen. So there are games you can only play on the DS. With the PSP, any of those games you can play (and have a lot more fun) on the Playstation 2. It would be neat for people who do a lot of travelling (like families who go on vacation a lot and need to keep the kids quiet), but the PSP isn't for me... certainly not for the retail price.

I'm quite content with my Nintendo DS. :)
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

Considering that my family only has Nintedo (the OLD one!), we don't have a PSP. How new is it?
StupendousMan
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by StupendousMan »

*Points to the DS*
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

AIOfan11 wrote:Considering that my family only has Nintedo (the OLD one!), we don't have a PSP. How new is it?
I believe it was released in North America on March 24. So, yeah, it's new. :)
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Post by Eugene Blackgaard »

I'm perfectly content with my SNES, thank you! :noway:
ToO Comic - #1|#2|#3|#4|#5|#6|Filler#1|Filler#2|#7|#8|#9

In the darkness the Motherhood silently bakes cake and knits sweaters with love in every stitch.
Call me Sergeant Pepper.
Shad Lexer
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Shad Lexer »

I'd want the DS over the PSP.