What DS game should I buy?

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.

Brain Age
25%
Resident Evil
No votes
Castlevania
17%
Metriod Prime Hunters
33%
Phoenix Wright
8%
Tetris
17%

Total votes: 12

xiao
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by xiao »

I just got a brand new shiny DS lite for a great price, so now I want a brand new shiny game to play on it. I own these games:

Electroplankton
NSMB
Sonic Rush
SM64
Animal Crossing
Mario Kart
Nintendogs
Wario Ware

About half of those were given to me, but eh. Anyway I can't decide what to buy now, so what should it be?
Trinarius
If posts were pigs...

Post by Trinarius »

Dude, buy Metroid Prime: Hunters. It is definitely worth your money, and I haven't even finished the game yet! :D
-Josh

Trinarius is back. Kind of.
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

SUDOKU!! Sudoku, I tell you! :(
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Tetris!!!! :x :(
uz
RP Death Scythe
RP Death Scythe

Post by uz »

CASTLEVANIA! DAWN OF SORROW!!!!!
**crez go to sonuna
uz: MELF WILL YOU MARRY MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!?!?!?!?!?!?
mirkwoodelf: I DONT KNOW I HAS OTHER PROPOSALSES.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Phoenix Wright if you like to have a plot while you think. >_> I liked it and you can get it used for like 15-20 bucks. The investigation part is interesting but its really cool when you get in the courtroom, you have to think. I didn't vote for this because I didn't see it but Mario and Luigi partners in time is just plain awesome! So is Advanced Wars Dual Strike.
xiao

Post by xiao »

I have listened to the *cough* logic *cough* of the ToO once again and bought MPH. It pwnzes.
Trinarius
If posts were pigs...

Post by Trinarius »

Good choice, Xiao. I knew you wouldn't be disappointed! \:D/
-Josh

Trinarius is back. Kind of.
Mr.Whit

Post by Mr.Whit »

You shold have chosen tetris :boohoo:
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

I have Tetris and Metroid Prime Hunters...and I must say I enjoy MPH hunters more just because of the WFC multiplayer mode of MPH, the tetris multiplayer dosent even compare...
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

Post by Rachael Blackgaard »

NOOO!!! you should have bought Brain Age! :mecry: I need to buy a DS-- there are games I actually want to play on this one!
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Rachael Blackgaard wrote:NOOO!!! you should have bought Brain Age! :mecry: I need to buy a DS-- there are games I actually want to play on this one!
Brain Age is pretty cool...my Brain Age is 27 now, ive had it for a week and a half..