PSP RPGs - Which pwnzors the rest?

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.

What PSP RPG game is greatest?

Astonishia Story
No votes
Blade Dancer: Lineage of Light
No votes
Kingdom of Paradise
No votes
The Legend of Heroes
33%
Monster Hunter Freedom
No votes
PoPoLoCrois
No votes
Untold Legends I / II
No votes
Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth
67%

Total votes: 3

Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

The petty arguments between you two serve only to annoy the remainder of this faction and drive almost every subject wildly offtopic.
Cease.
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Sonuna Hydris wrote:The petty arguments between you two serve only to annoy the remainder of this faction and drive almost every subject wildly offtopic.
Cease.
:noway: But who would post on these topics otherwise? This faction is comprised of 3 parts Maplestory, Sony vs Nintendo, and etc. the former 2 making up the bigger part. ;P
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Out of curiosity, why do you think that is?
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
xiao
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by xiao »

Eugene Kendall wrote:
Xiao wrote:
Also I really have no idea what you are talking about the PSP thing.
You told me you had emus running on the 2.6 PSP *ignores the rest of the post because he dosent feel like responding to a bunch of intelligent smack*
I do, but I said "newest version" which I think is 2.7. Anyway how do emus make you feel any better about my father working at a newspaper?? :-s
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Xiao wrote:
Eugene Kendall wrote:
Xiao wrote:
Also I really have no idea what you are talking about the PSP thing.
You told me you had emus running on the 2.6 PSP *ignores the rest of the post because he dosent feel like responding to a bunch of intelligent smack*
I do, but I said "newest version" which I think is 2.7. Anyway how do emus make you feel any better about my father working at a newspaper?? :-s
Its a trust issue if I cant trust you on the truth of one thing how can I trust you on the other...and there is no way to run emus on anything higher than what is it...1.5 I believe. Unless you downgrade, and if you did that..it wouldnt be the newest firmware now would it?
xiao

Post by xiao »

So what do you want me to do, take pictures of it?

:/
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

No but its impossible.
http://www.techjapan.com/images/0106/01 ... llsize.png
Homebrew= Executable Non-Umd Software (ala Emus)
xiao

Post by xiao »

lol u nubbie. u hav 2 thikn outside teh box. i nvr sed i us homebew emu, i hax my own.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Xiao wrote:lol u nubbie. u hav 2 thikn outside teh box. i nvr sed i us homebew emu, i hax my own.
Still you have to be able to exectue the file and theres no way to execute foreign files on a PSP that is 1.5+
xiao

Post by xiao »

Well you can find full-fledged 1.5 + emus, you just have to look in the right places. No where I could link here.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Xiao wrote:Well you can find full-fledged 1.5 + emus, you just have to look in the right places. No where I could link here.
...mostly because they dont exist, and if you say something about the ads then I have adblock PM the links to me.