If you need answers

Ask Jennifer.

Have something you'd like to sell? Want to purchase user created goods? This stretch of road is where all the merchants set up shop!
Jennifer Doyle
An original

If you need answers

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

If it's Biblical advice you need, I can find you a Bible verse. [With some exceptions! Haha]

I'm also good at giving practical advice because I love to read and read so many people's opinions at so many things! :D But take my advice for a test drive if you wish.

$10 a question and I will do my best to set you up. Don't forget the fine print though!

I can't be held responsible for advice that you don't follow and I can't be sued because I'm online!
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

Hello! :hello: My question is, what is the significance of changing your name back to JD (which I do prefer, by the way), and do you have a Bible verse to support this decision of yours?

Have you read and agreed to the fine print?
*checks box for YES*

*donates*
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

Darcie wrote:Hello! :hello: My question is, what is the significance of changing your name back to JD (which I do prefer, by the way), and do you have a Bible verse to support this decision of yours?

*checks box for YES*

*donates*
Hm, there isn't any end times significance to my changing my name back to my [almost] original one. I just felt it was time to revert back to me, myself, and I. And put the Brotherhood on the back burner for a while. Let the accountants get ready for tax season and such.

Proverbs 10:7
The memory of the righteous will be a blessing, but the name of the wicked will rot.

:D *takes money and puts in cash register*
Come back any time!
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
Hakeber BC Rathbne Doyle

Post by Hakeber BC Rathbne Doyle »

Why do people find me annoying and I want a Bible Verse suporting it!

*donates $10 toy money*

Candy
CIA is my friend
CIA is my friend

Post by Candy »

Darcie wrote:Hello! :hello: My question is, what is the significance of changing your name back to JD (which I do prefer, by the way), and do you have a Bible verse to support this decision of yours?

*checks box for YES*

*donates*
What was your name b4 JD? *donates*
I'd rather live as if there were a God, and found out there isn't, then to live as if there weren't a God, and find out there is.
Image Image
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

I thought I could give out advice before I'd even received my B.A. in Psychology? Outrageous! Well now I'm back, highly trained and skilled! (HA...ermmm)