Sonuna's Signature and Other Stuff Shop

Updated, 6/25

Have something you'd like to sell? Want to purchase user created goods? This stretch of road is where all the merchants set up shop!
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Sonuna's Signature and Other Stuff Shop

Post by Sonuna »

Character Drawing (type 1) is available! w00t, or w33t. depending.

Until the end of this week, approximately, I may not be able to get very good-quality scans of character drawings. Terribly sorry for the delay! >_< None of the sigs/wallpapers are available for finishing either (although you can still request them).

Signature (Size Mod 1): 400x75 pixels. This is the "default" size for almost any sig I make, with some exceptions such as my EXE5 Soul Unison sigs... $5 each.
Request list is 10 people long. Note that I'm much better at making sigs based off of images, rather than text, but either is possible.
Examples:#1 (and only), EK's donation sig

Signature (Size Mod 2): 400x100 pixels, exactly up to the limit. >_> This is the size I used for my EXE5 Soul Unison series, which is probably my best line so far. $5.50 each.
Request list is 7 people long. The note from above about images and text still stands.
#1,
#2, #3 (of which the text means, roughly "I met the blue sky...")

Signature (Mood Buttons): 100x25 pixels. More detail available on request--I'll alter my default style to fit if it's possible. $0.50 each.

Wallpaper: The sizes of these, of course, vary. Base price for 1024x768 pixels is $7.50--they really do take a while to make, though, and have much slower return time than the sigs. >_< Sorry.
Request list is 3 people long. ...and yes, images vs. text still stays.
#1, #2 (The full versions of both of those I'll hand out if you want them...)

Introducing...

Note: All of the drawings have significantly larger return times than the sigs (and wallpapers).

Character Drawing (Mode 1): "portrait"-ish drawing, head and shoulders. A sketch of this type is $4.50, an inked (multiple colors available) version is $5.00, and a colored (with pencil) version is $6.00. Eventually, CGed versions will exist. I'll take 3 at once. Please provide a fairly detailed description of a subject... unless, of course, you want me to go nuts with design. Ha ha.

---

Character Drawing (Mode 2): N/A
Character Drawing (Mode 3): N/A

Custom Spriting: N/A

---

"Request list" refers to how many people's requests I'll take at one time.

List:
Sig 1: (--/10)
Sig 2: (--/7)
Wallpaper: (1/3)
Catspaw (pending DC trip return)

Character Drawing Type 1: (--/3)
Last edited by Sonuna on Sat Jun 25, 2005 8:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
Hawk
Brings Love and Joy

Post by Hawk »

Could you make me an avatar that has a snow skier on it please?

P.S. Could you put the word "Divid" in the bottom right corner?
Sorry guys, I lost internet. Hope to see you again soon!
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

...Apologies. I will be gone until the 27th starting today... but I can finish it after return...
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
Nick Riley
insert dash here

Post by Nick Riley »

how about this one Image sorry Sonuna
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I'd like to be on the list for a wallpaper, please, Sonuna! It's fine if you can't make it for another couple weeks - no rush! I'd like a Sue Thomas FBEYE themed wallpaper with Jack and/or Sue on it. I have some pictures that I could link you to in my Photobucket account - let me know if you would prefer that, or if you want to find stuff yourself. 1024x768 pixels is a good size. Thanks!
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Bumpish thing. Added the first Character Drawing option and updated with trip stuff.
I'll start the wallpaper once there's a Photoshop in my hands! >_>
Robert Mitchell
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Robert Mitchell »

Wow, these banners are great. Could you possibly make a banner for me with tobyMac, much like my avatar. And send it to me via PM, to see if I like it.
Vote RM for the *Unofficial*! | You Need to See This!