Gimp's tutoring service

Struggling in a class, check out my low tutoring rates

Have something you'd like to sell? Want to purchase user created goods? This stretch of road is where all the merchants set up shop!
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Gimp's tutoring service

Post by gimp80995 »

I can assist with most subjects (math under the Trig level). My specialty is History, Science (any science course you could possibly be taking), English / Grammar, Bible........lets put it this way any subject I'm pretty good at (except math levels Trig and higher.......I may employee Jared Walczak for that part of the tutoring service).

I will post later with rates for tutoring.

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
PonysHorses
Found

Post by PonysHorses »

Would you really tutor? Our is it just pretend tutoring? I mean, would what you are teaching, would it work for the real life?
gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

PonysHorses wrote:Would you really tutor? Our is it just pretend tutoring? I mean, would what you are teaching, would it work for the real life?
I would really tutor (or employee the assistance of people with greater knowledge in the subject than myself). I have done so in real life and have been told that it has helped several improve their grades in real life.

Evil Chick has offered to tutor German (which is great since I can speak / understand SOME, but can't read / write it very well).

Peace Out

-Gimp

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
PonysHorses
Found

Post by PonysHorses »

Oh, it can be different langueges too?!? COOL!! Does any of your tutors teach french or hebrew? I want to learn how to write in hebrew and speach in french. What is your price? *prays it is not a lot [-o< *
gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

PonysHorses wrote:Oh, it can be different langueges too?!? COOL!! Does any of your tutors teach french or hebrew? I want to learn how to write in hebrew and speach in french. What is your price? *prays it is not a lot [-o< *

I would teach Hebrew. And I could get a tutor for the French. I'm at intermediate level French, but not real confident in my ability to teach it........Hebrew on the other hand I'm quite good at.

הנך מוזמן להצטרף למאות רבות שכבר מקדישים מזמנם היקר
ללימוד מעמיק של השולחן ערוך.

Peace Out

-Gimp

gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

PRICES

Math:

Pre-algebra, Algebra 1, and Geometry 35$ a week.
Alg 2, Trig 40$ a week
pre-Calculus, Calculus 50$ a week

English/ Grammar 25$ a week

Bible 10$ a week

Foriegn languages:

Spanish, French, Latin, Russian, German and Portuguese 35$ a week
Hebrew and Greek 45$ a week
Any other langauges (if we can find an appropriate tutor) 30$ a week

Sciences:
Earth Science 10$ a week
Physical Science 15$ a week
Chemistry/ Biology/ Anatomy (which is usually included in Bio) 25$ a week
Physics 30$ a week
Micro Biology, Organic Chemestry 45$ a week.

History......any level 10$ a week

Am. Lit / Brit. Lit 20$ a week

Please PM me to inquire other courses available and the fees for them.

Peace Out

-Gimp

EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

I can teach elvish
gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

Discount in prices

You can also contact me regarding discount in tuition if you plan to need assistance with more than one subject. The more subjects you require assitance with, the more of a discount you can recieve.

Also if you are unable to pay for the entire tuition for some reason, but are able to assist by teaching another subject, I'm sure we could work something out. (You must have proof that you are unable to pay for tutoring for this accomodation though.........and as soon as you have enough to cover your tuition, you will be asked to pay again).

Another option would be financial aid to those who qualify.

All discounts or financial aid must be approved by me (since I will also have to pay the teachers who are assisting here).

Peace Out

-Gimp

EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

So can i teach elvish gimp?
gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

Eugene Kendall wrote:So can i teach elvish gimp?
If someone wants you to teach them, sure you can teach elvish.

Peace Out

-Gimp

EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

awesonme so do the teachers get profit?
gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

I have sent you a PM regarding the pay........I will note that I forgot in the PM, make sure you have your students sign up (send me a PM requesting the class) and the regular PMs letting me know that you are still tutoring them. (that goes for anyone I have teaching any subject).

Peace Out

-Gimp

PonysHorses
Found

Post by PonysHorses »

gimp80995 wrote:PRICES

Foriegn languages:

Spanish, French, Latin, Russian, German and Portuguese 35$ a week
Hebrew and Greek 45$ a week
Any other langauges (if we can find an appropriate tutor) 30$ a week

Please PM me to inquire other courses available and the fees for them.

Peace Out

-Gimp
Aww man... That is A LOT of money for me to get french and hebrew. What would the discount price be for me taking both classes. Hopefully it will be a low price [-o< .
gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

I just sent you a PM with your adjusted tuition.

Peace Out

-Gimp

Fenix
The Rich

Post by Fenix »

Can you do my computer assignmnet for school? Which platforms do you know?
gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

Fenix wrote:Can you do my computer assignmnet for school? Which platforms do you know?
I can get you a tutor for it......since in all honesty I'm pretty much computer illterate.

Peace Out

-Gimp

Fenix
The Rich

Post by Fenix »

Ok I need a tutor for that then.
gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

No problem........I'll spend the next couple days seeing if I can find one who has the time to do tutoring.........though I'm almost sure I can do so.

Peace Out

-Gimp

John Whittaker
Gold Member

Post by John Whittaker »

Tutoring is a wondefull idea, Gimp! Good for you!
PonysHorses
Found

Post by PonysHorses »

I agree. I really like what you are doing here Gimp. You are helping the poor, or just the ones in need. You are like an Angel sent from heaven O:) . I'm just so happy you have come to help us. You do NOT belong in the Bones of Wrath. I say quit that evil place. You belong with the good guys. :D I'm not lieing :^o . I'm serouis. so stop your evil ways in the BOW =; . Come join the Angels. Because, you are an angel O:) .