KBT's charity

temprarely closed

Have something you'd like to sell? Want to purchase user created goods? This stretch of road is where all the merchants set up shop!
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

Post by King Butter Turtle »

I am going to have to temporarely close my charity. I'm very sorry, but I've simply given away all of my money. I will probably re-open in a month or so with some new rules for requests. I'm so sorry that I have to do this, but I've just given away my last dollar. :(
Lisa Hammit - 1991-2011 - Forever strong in Christ
JD
Cheese Wiz Rules
Cheese Wiz Rules
Location: That white van right outside your house. Watching your every move. There's a camera behind you

Post by JD »

WE WANT MORE MONEY!! WE WANT MORE MONEY!! WE WANT MORE MONEY!! :demonstration: :demonstration:
Save Eugene in the character competition!
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

Jared deWhite wrote:WE WANT MORE MONEY!! WE WANT MORE MONEY!! WE WANT MORE MONEY!! :demonstration: :demonstration:
I'm sorry, Mr. Greedy-pants! Some one needs to go to the basement or attic of Whit's End and check out the walls.
miko14
Photographer Extraordinaire
Photographer Extraordinaire

Post by miko14 »

I have an idea for you. Ask catspaw if you can give peolpe loans. Hope that you get people to help you out. Miko14 :D
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

miko14 wrote:I have an idea for you. Ask catspaw if you can give peolpe loans. Hope that you get people to help you out. Miko14 :D
I don't need any help, I just need to wait a while to repenish my funds to help others out.