Siv's Store of Wonders and Happiness

Everything you need is right here! :D

Have something you'd like to sell? Want to purchase user created goods? This stretch of road is where all the merchants set up shop!
SivartM
Hamster
Hamster

Siv's Store of Wonders and Happiness

Post by SivartM »

Welcome, welcome, one and all, to Siv's Store of Wonders and Happiness! There are several departments in this store, and more coming soon! All your material (or perhaps non-material) needs are to be found right here in this store! So, please line up in an orderly fashion and you may enter and grab random stuff off the shelves. Thank you!

Invisible Plushies
After spending years in the lab and not getting enough sleep, I finally discovered how to make plushies completely invisible! It was an amazing breakthrough, if I do say so myself. I'd explain how they work, but it's probably too technical for you.
Presenting:
Invisible Mutant Moderator Plushie -- All the moderators mutated into one super moderator! Don't bother buying separate mod plushies! -- $30.00
Invisible Potato Plushie -- Aww, a potato! How adorable! -- $20.00
Invisible AA Battery Plushie -- It's not only fun to play with; you can power electronics with it too! -- $25.00
Invisible Soy Sauce Plushie -- You might want to keep this one in a jar... -- $25.00

Useless Junk and Stuff
What more do you need to know than that?

Thneed -- You need a thneed... for... stuff! -- $100
Anti-Randomness Ticket -- This ticket will allow you to despise randomness! (Side effects include having rotten tomatoes thrown at you, being hated by your friends, and/or being mobbed by a group of angry sticky notes.) -- $1000.00 Out of Stock!
Whatever -- Have you ever wished you could be indifferent? Now you can! -- $20.00
A NEW CAR! Or something, anyway. -- Includes a 250 GB hard drive with 3GB of RAM. Does not include propeller. Also includes 300 plastic bananas. -- $5.00

More stuff coming soon! Thank you for shopping at Siv's Store of Wonders and Happiness!
miko14
Photographer Extraordinaire
Photographer Extraordinaire

Post by miko14 »

That suff that you have sound cool. \:D/ have fun.
GlennAdams
Expecting a battle

Post by GlennAdams »

I know a good deal when I see one. :-k
I do what I do.
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

Post by King Butter Turtle »

One of the rules for Crestwood is that you have to sell actual products and I don't think that imaginary plush dolls count.
Lisa Hammit - 1991-2011 - Forever strong in Christ
SivartM
Hamster
Hamster

Post by SivartM »

King Butter Turtle wrote:One of the rules for Crestwood is that you have to sell actual products and I don't think that imaginary plush dolls count.
I don't think that being invisible depletes their realness. You hurt their feelings. :(
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

SivartM wrote:
King Butter Turtle wrote:One of the rules for Crestwood is that you have to sell actual products and I don't think that imaginary plush dolls count.
I don't think that being invisible depletes their realness. You hurt their feelings. :(
Yes it does and I don't care at all if I hurt their feelings because they don't exist. Yes, I'm a non-believer.
SivartM
Hamster
Hamster

Post by SivartM »

King Butter Turtle wrote:
SivartM wrote:
Yes it does and I don't care at all if I hurt their feelings because they don't exist. Yes, I'm a non-believer.
Perhaps we have different definitions of "reality". I was under the impression that the ToO money you're giving away in Crestwood avenue (not selling anything, as this forum is for) was not real. :-k

Not that I'm saying you shouldn't have a charity, or anything.
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

SivartM wrote:
SivartM wrote:
Perhaps we have different definitions of "reality". I was under the impression that the ToO money you're giving away in Crestwood avenue (not selling anything, as this forum is for) was not real. :-k

ToO money is just as real as avitars and signitures, you can't touch them, but you can see them therefore they have a purpose, you can't even see an invisible doll so there's no pupose.
GlennAdams
Expecting a battle

Post by GlennAdams »

King Butter Turtle wrote:you can't even see an invisible doll
I was just imagining how funny that sounded if this were a real argument... No words truer said...
I do what I do.
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

GlennAdams wrote:
King Butter Turtle wrote:you can't even see an invisible doll
I was just imagining how funny that sounded if this were a real argument... No words truer said...
:? This is a real argument.
GlennAdams
Expecting a battle

Post by GlennAdams »

However, this conversation isn't taking place 'face to face' so it's a 'cyber argument.' A bit different, I suppose... :anxious: See in a cyber argument you can do this: :slapfish: or :slap2:. In real life, that's just plain cruel...
I do what I do.
SivartM
Hamster
Hamster

Post by SivartM »

SivartM wrote:
SivartM wrote:

ToO money is just as real as avitars and signitures, you can't touch them, but you can see them therefore they have a purpose, you can't even see an invisible doll so there's no pupose.
So because you can't see something, it doesn't have a purpose?

I wonder how God feels about that?

*completely twists KBT's argument* :-

Seriously, the things I'm selling are just as real as the plushies in the ToO shops that you can't see or touch. Really.
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

SivartM wrote:
SivartM wrote:
SivartM wrote:

Seriously, the things I'm selling are just as real as the plushies in the ToO shops that you can't see or touch. Really.
So what would classify as a worthless item that is not allowed to be sold in Crestwood? That rule has to be there for a reason.
SivartM
Hamster
Hamster

Post by SivartM »

SivartM wrote:
SivartM wrote:
SivartM wrote:

So what would classify as a worthless item that is not allowed to be sold in Crestwood? That rule has to be there for a reason.
Does it? Perhaps it's an ancient tradition of the elders that has been passed down through the generations and its reason has been forgotten!

But, as it is, unless somebody makes me close shop, I'll just sit here and sell my plushies and useless junk. It's not like anyone's made a purchase yet.

[/debate]
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

SivartM wrote:
SivartM wrote:
SivartM wrote:
SivartM wrote:

Does it? Perhaps it's an ancient tradition of the elders that has been passed down through the generations and its reason has been forgotten!

But, as it is, unless somebody makes me close shop, I'll just sit here and sell my plushies and useless junk. It's not like anyone's made a purchase yet.

[/debate]
A forgoton reason is still a reason.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Actually, the reason has not been forgotten - I remember more than one thread back in the very early days of the board where people were selling fake ice cream cones, as in "hand over the money and then I will say 'here is your ice cream cone'" and that was it. That isn't what Crestwood Avenue is intended to be. SivartM, if you have images to go along with your plushies, or another idea that involves something "real" to offer to people, then that will be wonderful, but selling nothingness is not what Crestwood is designed for. If you just want to have fun with it, then you could have a "shop" in HH to sell nothing, or even hand out nothing for free, to all those who are interested, but not here. :(

The Guide to the ToO (click here to read the whole thing) says:
...you're more than welcome to sell whatever you'd like at whatever price you want provided the item is a real item or service.
I hope that this makes sense! Feel free to post or PM me if there's something you want to say that I should know. :)
SivartM
Hamster
Hamster

Post by SivartM »

Thank you, Catspaw, that makes sense. I'm going to be giving signatures proclaiming ownership of purchased items; is that good?
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I think that sounds like a very fun idea! That way people have something to show for their ownership, somewhat like Sunday's Emporium.
SivartM
Hamster
Hamster

Post by SivartM »

*has the Catspaw Seal of Approval* \:D/

Now, if only somebody would buy something... :anxious:
BrokenButBeautiful
Certified Theatre Geek
Certified Theatre Geek

Post by BrokenButBeautiful »

Show some sigs as proof of purchase and maybe MAYBE I'll buy something.

MAYBE!