~:[Forever Fantabulous]:~

[CLOSED]

Have something you'd like to sell? Want to purchase user created goods? This stretch of road is where all the merchants set up shop!
Kait
Feminazi Extraordinaire

~:[Forever Fantabulous]:~

Post by Kait »

Welcome, my pretties, to ~:[Forever Fantabulous]:~!

Pretty much, I make graphics. You buy graphics. Together, we can form the perfect relationship \:D/ No, I don't have any samples right now because I'm too lazy to go find the ones I have on Photobucket :anxious:

~:[Fantabulous Items]:~
Add animation to any of these for another $8
  • Signatures...........$15
    User Bars.............$15
    Rank Bars............$10
    Wallpaper.............$30

~:[Fantabulous Specialties]:~
Items unique to ~:[Forever Fantabulous]:~

Grab Bag!...........$20
The Grab Bag! is a random combination of 3 of any of the above items. Either signatures, user bars, avatars or something else. They are totally random, so you just let me know you want the Grab Bag! and then hope that something you like comes out of there! (usually I attempt to make at least one thing that relates to the person ;) )

Paneled Signatures...$20
Paneled Signatures are like you see below. Four panels that are either the same image split apart, or you can have a separate image in each panel. You may put text along the top, or overlaying the panels...however you'd like!

Lettered Signatures...$20
Lettered Signatures are like you see below. You can pick a word (usually 3-5 letters is best), and an image or something to go in it, and anything else you might want. The result will look something similar to this:

~:[Fantabulous Layouts]:~
Custom MySpace layouts designed just for you by ~:[Forever Fantabulous]:~

Original Layouts...........$300
These are the regular 'ole MySpace layouts that you see. I will custom design one of these for you, then PM you the code for it. I will also have screenshots as soon as I get around to it.

Div Layouts...........$500
These are special and unique layouts that can *really* be customized. These layouts are much more time consuming to create then the Original Layouts. These layouts will include Custom CSS. You need to be a little bit computer literate to install these yourself, and at least know some basic coding in order to put your information in.

Layout Installations...........$150
This is recommended for you if you are dying for a Div Layout, but won't be able to install it yourself. I will need your About Me information, Friend ID, Links, etc so I can code those into the layout for you. This way, all you have to do is copy and paste without having to do anything yourself.

~:[Fantabulous Sets]:~
COMING SOON!

Orders:
Please try to be semi-specific in your orders, so I know what to do. Unless you *want* something completely random, because I can do that too. xD

Processing:
Please allow 48 hours for your order to be processed. Unfortunately, my parents have restricted my computer time, so I don't always get to my orders at the end of each day. For MySpace layouts, please allow one week. During that week, I will be in contact with you several times to make sure the layout I am creating is just right. I will also send you several proofs of the product, so you can see what it's going to look like.

Pickup and Payment:
I will send you a PM letting you know when your order is up in the shop and ready for pick up. I will post the amount owed when I put up the item. Then, just pick up, and send payment! \:D/ If you order a MySpace layout, I will PM you the code and the final payment due. :D
Last edited by Kait on Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:58 pm, edited 5 times in total.
"Any aspect of your faith which you do not question, is the one which should be questioned most."
"I totally approve of toddlers getting married." -Continental Admiral (aka Baragon)
Shadowfax

Post by Shadowfax »

First customer - woohoo! Ok, could I please have a Paneled Signature with the same image split apart of Jared in 'Spiderwick Chronicles'? And the words Jared Grace? Thanks ;)
Kait
Feminazi Extraordinaire

Post by Kait »

Eh...I couldn't find a very good picture. Let me know how this is. If you want something different just say so \:D/

Code: Select all

http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/6879/jaredgracexc7.gif

If everything is ok with it, that will be $20 :D[/code]
"Any aspect of your faith which you do not question, is the one which should be questioned most."
"I totally approve of toddlers getting married." -Continental Admiral (aka Baragon)
Kairi
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Kairi »

May I please have a two userbars?
Numero Uno: Could it have Belle and the Beast from the animated movie that says "Tale as Old as Time."
Numero Dos: Could I have a moving userbar (if possible) that contains screenshots from the Nancy Drew game "Curse of Blackmoor Manor." Could it also say, "The halls of Blackmoor hold a secret...what that secret is, nobody knows."
Thank you! :D
*CAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW*
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

I want a lettered sig that says POOP! \:D/
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

ek wrote:I want a lettered sig that says POOP! \:D/
That would be unpleasent, revolting, and very ek-ish. :noway:
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
BrokenButBeautiful
Certified Theatre Geek
Certified Theatre Geek

Post by BrokenButBeautiful »

I'd like a paneled sig with this picture-

And I want the text to be written overlaying the panels and I want it to say something along the lines of "I wish you knew how much I love you." I know that's kind of long, but that's why I said that I want it along the lines of that. If you can come up with something similar that's shorter, you can use it. Thanks in advance!

<3<3<3

BBB
Kait
Feminazi Extraordinaire

Post by Kait »

Constance wrote:May I please have a two userbars?
Numero Uno: Could it have Belle and the Beast from the animated movie that says "Tale as Old as Time."
Numero Dos: Could I have a moving userbar (if possible) that contains screenshots from the Nancy Drew game "Curse of Blackmoor Manor." Could it also say, "The halls of Blackmoor hold a secret...what that secret is, nobody knows."
Thank you! :D
Here you go:

Let me know if you want any changes. And..I apologize for the delay...I'm having issues with Photoshop. :<

Amount Owed: $38

EK: ...

That goes against my personal beliefs :x

(jk)

BBB: That image is a bit too small to be able to make a signature with :anxious: I can *try* to make it work, but I don't think it would look very good. Is there a larger image that you would like me to use?

So yeah. I'll get to your guys' orders soon \:D/
BrokenButBeautiful
Certified Theatre Geek
Certified Theatre Geek

Ok, what about this one-

Kairi

Post by Kairi »

Thanks for the sigs! They're awesome. Unfortunately, I got this message when I put the moving userbar in my sig space:
Your signature is not valid.

The total size of the image file(s) used is 519.23Kb whereas the maximum authorized is 500Kb.

Any advice?
Kait
Feminazi Extraordinaire

Post by Kait »

Constance wrote:Thanks for the sigs! They're awesome. Unfortunately, I got this message when I put the moving userbar in my sig space:
Your signature is not valid.

The total size of the image file(s) used is 519.23Kb whereas the maximum authorized is 500Kb.

Any advice?
Woops, my bad. Here, this one should work:

BBB: That one should work better :)
Kairi

Post by Kairi »

Thank you!
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

:( Kait doesn't deem my sig request worthy.
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

ek wrote::( Kait doesn't deem my sig request worthy.
:( Too bad.

NOT! :x
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Jellyfish11 wrote:
:( Too bad.

NOT! :x
Your compassion overwhelms me. :-
Kait
Feminazi Extraordinaire

Post by Kait »

*snickers* Oh, I'll make it. \:D/
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

Kait wrote:
*snickers* Oh, I'll make it. \:D/
I'd love to see this! :D
Life
Popsicle kid

Post by Life »

Could I please have a paneled signature with a piano in it? Just something random...I like the one that you have as a sample, so something like that please.
Kait
Feminazi Extraordinaire

Post by Kait »

BrokenButBeautiful wrote:Ok, what about this one-

How is this? \:D/ Let me know if you have any changes. :D

http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/8823/hugsrp0.png

Owed: $20
ek wrote:I want a lettered sig that says POOP!
here ya'are xD

http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/91/elephanths4.png
Lemme know if you want somethin' diff. I threw this one together at like midnight :anxious:

BrokenButBeautiful
Certified Theatre Geek
Certified Theatre Geek

Kait wrote:
BrokenButBeautiful wrote:Ok, what about this one-

How is this? \:D/ Let me know if you have any changes. :D

http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/8823/hugsrp0.png

It's really good! Thanks so much!

Donating now.