Subservient Texan

Like the subservient chicken, only different.

Have something you'd like to sell? Want to purchase user created goods? This stretch of road is where all the merchants set up shop!
Josef1004
Classic

Subservient Texan

Post by Josef1004 »

Tell me what to do and I'll do (almost) anything you command in front of the Alamo in San Antonio, Texas.

So donate the amount of money that you choose and tell me what you want me to do.

I will tell you whenever I'll be at the Alamo and I will perform the list of commands in the order of highest donor to lowest donor.
If I refuse to perform your command I will refund your money.

So go ahead and tell me what you want to see me do. I will probably be next at the Alamo on Monday. I'll post an exact time after I have my first list. Then you can go to jman5.com/alamo/ to watch what happens.
LizzieG
I've been working out

Post by LizzieG »

Wear a purple shirt and bring a red rose. I will find you. :badgrin:

;)
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

What a fun idea! This sounds quite amusing. \:D/

I want you to perform the dancing smiley \:D/ and as many others as you can! O:) That has to be less creepy than Lizzie's idea. ;)
Josef1004
Classic

Post by Josef1004 »

Catspaw wrote:What a fun idea! This sounds quite amusing. \:D/

I want you to perform the dancing smiley \:D/ and as many others as you can! O:) That has to be less creepy than Lizzie's idea. ;)
Lizzie didn't offer me any money anyway--and I also seem to have misplaced my nose.

Dancing Smiley and Friends coming up! I'll PM you the details.

You can also suggest tunes for me to play for youtube. I have a channel that is Josef1004 just like my user name here. I have videos of me playing Turkey in the Straw, Be Thou My Vision, and Star Wars, so far.

Double post combined. I know you were just bumping up your topic... no extreme measures will be used to punish this crime. ~Hannah