Sherlock's Prestigious Paraphernalia

Extremely Overpriced Merchandise!

Have something you'd like to sell? Want to purchase user created goods? This stretch of road is where all the merchants set up shop!
Sherlock
Solicitor Non Grata

Sherlock's Prestigious Paraphernalia

Post by Sherlock »

Last edited by Sherlock on Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Oba-rai
Blackgaard Prankster
Blackgaard Prankster

Post by Oba-rai »

Can I have a vowel (e) and a consonant (r)? I really feel like fixing the typo in the title. <_<.

>_>.

I'd like to request a consultation by way of PM. Idealistically I'm looking for a set that will fulfill my subconscious need to be intellectual. I'd also like a way to affirm my obviously cemented artistic skills. Can you offer me what I'm looking for?
they may be copper,
annoying little coins! but,
they might be giants.
save your pandas: vote racecar!
Sherlock
Solicitor Non Grata

Post by Sherlock »

Sarai Binghamton wrote:Can I have a vowel (e) and a consonant (r)? I really feel like fixing the typo in the title. <_<.
Fortunately, the hapless individuals I (thoughtlessly) hired to post the ad have been sacked. Had we the ability to retroactively sack them, we would have pursued that avenue as well.
Sarai Binghamton wrote:I'd like to request a consultation by way of PM. Idealistically I'm looking for a set that will fulfill my subconscious need to be intellectual. I'd also like a way to affirm my obviously cemented artistic skills. Can you offer me what I'm looking for?
Most assuredly! We strive to exceed both conscious and subconscious expectations in order to deliver a product that will convey the requisite level of intellectual élan while falling just short of pretentiousness.

Requests for consultations via PM will be courteously accepted and kept in the strictest of confidence until such time as the finished product is delivered and displayed in the client's signature and/or avatar. ;)
Last edited by Sherlock on Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

I love overpriced merchandise! \:D/ Are you selling any million dollar laptops?
Sherlock
Solicitor Non Grata

Post by Sherlock »

Chandler wrote:I love overpriced merchandise! \:D/ Are you selling any million dollar laptops?
Wire over the million dollars and I'm sure we can work out something. ;)

Update: I have edited the introductory post to something more plagiarized and suitable for the merchandise offered. :)
Iron and Light
Night is Falling
Night is Falling

Post by Iron and Light »

I also would like to courteously request a consultation via PM.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Sherlock wrote:
Chandler wrote:I love overpriced merchandise! \:D/ Are you selling any million dollar laptops?
Wire over the million dollars and I'm sure we can work out something. ;)
Just waiting for my next interest payment. ;)
Lord_Kappa
A great mapmaker

Post by Lord_Kappa »

Ahh, at last! A more elegant option for my needs. I've been doing my own, and the results have been somewhat dismal.

I'm PMing you promptly for a request.

Xerxes wrote:Ahh, at last! A more elegant option for my needs. I've been doing my own, and the results have been somewhat dismal.

I'm PMing you promptly for a request.
AHEM!
I demand that my order be fulfilled!

I'm a king. I get to double-post.

Edit - Since the post has been seen, and you are no longer the king, the double post has been combined. ;) - Catspaw
“Among the attributes of God, although they are all equal, mercy shines with even more brilliancy than justice.” —Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra

By the way, Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood, was a racist.
Sherlock
Solicitor Non Grata

Post by Sherlock »

I'm working on it! ;) Between having a packed schedule and being unsually fastidious about releasing a finished product before it is *truly* finished, I'll get through the list a bit more slowly than I should.

But rest assured, I have not forgotten! ;)
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

*plugs* She took her time on mine and look how professionally it turned out! \:D/ I feel like I should've been paying her real money for it. :anxious: