Advertisement

Need a place to show off your shop? Here's the place!

Have something you'd like to sell? Want to purchase user created goods? This stretch of road is where all the merchants set up shop!
Johnny
Local Conspiracy theorist
Local Conspiracy theorist

Advertisement

Post by Johnny »

Ok guys with the opening of the Odyssey Owl we are allowing advertisements for certain places on our newspaper. We have limited space so this will come on a first come first serve basis. I have not yet worked out the prices but they are flexible and negotiable until I agree on a solid price with my co-workers.

We allow advertising of threads, factions, ideals (Such as save Bernard) , or Shops. We ask that those who advertise shops atleast have high quality shops. I understand if you are new but if you wish to take part in Odyssey Owl you must be able to show excellent work so it will not reflect badly on us.

So far here are the open advertisements:

1 Thread advertisement
I believe that a Save Eugene thread advertisement has already been applied for.

So Kody 105 BACK OFF!!!
:P

2 Advertisement Shops are open

Ok any two people who wish to advertise their shops on our newspaper can.

One RPG advertisement Thread

I have to say that we are the most lax here. I will probably be taking this spot however you are free to advertise your RP.

So far you must suggest the price you are willing to pay. We will take it from there, do not and I repeat do not attempt to be cheap because I have a good grasp of the prices here.

Form you must Fill Out:

Code: Select all

[b]Name[/b]
[b]What are you Advertising?[/b]
[b]What would you like us to put in magazine[/b]
[b]Basic Information about your shop, thread ect ect, like reviews how long it has been open[/b]
[b]How much your willing to pay[/b]