Odyssey Owl's Ad Shop

Wanna put an Ad in the Odyssey Owl?

Have something you'd like to sell? Want to purchase user created goods? This stretch of road is where all the merchants set up shop!
Johnny
Local Conspiracy theorist

Odyssey Owl's Ad Shop

Post by Johnny »

Well peeps, our latest idea is to have ads in the Odyssey Owl. This pretty means that we'll have an ad section for those who wish to advertise their shops, threads or political teams. This area has limited space and the prices can be steep at times but trust me it will be well worth it. We would rather to have actual picture ads so that people can have something nice to look at.

We offer a simple format that one must use to submit their stores to be put in the Owl. We hope to have as many ads as possible but our ad space comes on a first come first serve basis or who's willing to pay the most.

Format:

Code: Select all

Name:
Name of Shop:
Ad Banner:
Price Willing to pay: Anywhere from 500 - 2,000
As Odyssey Owl members we really wish to help the economy regarding inflation. This is why our prices may be so high. This is not necessarily for my personal benefit. The money we receive will either go to me, my employees, or possibly Catspaw if I feel that there's to much money in circulation. Just my way of trying to help :D
Irwin
Springer from Odyssey

Post by Irwin »

Name: Irwin Springer of Odyssey
Name of Shop: Irwin's Shop
Ad Banner: :-s
Price Willing to pay: -just deduct it from my pay
Johnny

Post by Johnny »

Irwin Springer wrote:Name: Irwin Springer of Odyssey
Name of Shop: Irwin's Shop
Ad Banner: :-s
Price Willing to pay: -just deduct it from my pay
The banner is a picture or a quote of some sort that you use to convey the idea of your shop :yes:

We'll discuss your pay later, if I were to deduct it you wouldn't get paid at all...
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Johnny wrote:The money we receive will either go to me, my employees, or possibly Catspaw if I feel that there's to much money in circulation. Just my way of trying to help :D
Speaking of money to Catspaw.. ;) If you have more than one shop in Crestwood, the $75 fee for a second shop needs to be donated to me, or else you could ask to have one of your shops locked. :)
Johnny

Post by Johnny »

Catspaw wrote:
Johnny wrote:The money we receive will either go to me, my employees, or possibly Catspaw if I feel that there's to much money in circulation. Just my way of trying to help :D
Speaking of money to Catspaw.. ;) If you have more than one shop in Crestwood, the $75 fee for a second shop needs to be donated to me, or else you could ask to have one of your shops locked. :)
I have another shop? lol I kinda forgot about that other one I guess I'll just have it closed since its no longer in use.
Irwin
Springer from Odyssey

Post by Irwin »

Johnny wrote:
Catspaw wrote:
I have another shop? lol I kinda forgot about that other one I guess I'll just have it closed since its no longer in use.
I think she means this :-k
Johnny

Post by Johnny »

Irwin Springer wrote:
Johnny wrote:
Catspaw wrote:
I think she means this :-k
I forgot about that as well :(
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

I would like an ad for Dan's Financial Assistance, Inc.
I shall donate shortly.

Instead of an ad section, why not put the ads in with the rest like real newspapers?
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
Johnny

Post by Johnny »

Your ad will be placed in the newspaper :) This newspaper will be a trial and error to see how the ads work out. We'll probably toss up a poll to see what people think and act according for the following issues.