American Eagle's $1 Shop!

Come on in, everythins' $1!

Have something you'd like to sell? Want to purchase user created goods? This stretch of road is where all the merchants set up shop!
American Eagle
Chief of Police
American Eagle's $1 Shop!

Post by American Eagle »

Welcome to American Eagle's $1 Shop! You read right, every avatar, every signature, everything, it's all $1 here! I'm looking for experience in graphic design.

I can't guarentee you'll like everything I make, but I'll do my best; and at $1 a piece, there's nothing to lose!

Some examples of my work:
Last edited by American Eagle on Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Irwin
Springer from Odyssey

Post by Irwin »

Could you make me a Hamburger and fries?
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Here you are, Irwin!
I added something to go with it. ;)
Will that be all, sir? \:D/

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Irwin
Springer from Odyssey

Post by Irwin »

Could you super size my order?
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Irwin wrote:Could you super size my order?
You mean, make the images bigger? They're the max sig/avvie size (the sig could be a little bigger, but it wouldn't look as good).

Irwin
Springer from Odyssey

Post by Irwin »

American Eagle wrote:
Irwin wrote:Could you super size my order?
You mean, make the images bigger? They're the max sig/avvie size (the sig could be a little bigger, but it wouldn't look as good).
Oh well :lol:

*donates $1*
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Here are some for you to chose from, humdedum! :)

I can create more if requested.

American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

humdedum wrote:Wow, thank you! Your check is in the mail!

Oh, you know what?

It has to be 100x300 on the forum I want to use it on.... could you possibly do one 100x300? Thanks.
Please chose the #1-6, and I'll do it free of charge. Just say which one you like best. :)

American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

humdedum wrote:I like #2, I think. ;) Thanks!
Here you goes! (If you want one of the others resized, you're welcome to ask. :))

Samurai Neil
Popsicle kid

Post by Samurai Neil »

I'd like this signature: "A man with a cloak and hood; he is raising a clenched and gloved fist that has small blades protruding out. Behind him are burning buildings. " It's an idea that my brother had. Please have the cloak shadow the face, if you can't then please try for just the nose being visible.
COMING SOON: RANDOM ECONOMY TEXTBOOK QUOTES
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Samurai Neil wrote:I'd like this signature: "A man with a cloak and hood; he is raising a clenched and gloved fist that has small blades protruding out. Behind him are burning buildings. " It's an idea that my brother had. Please have the cloak shadow the face, if you can't then please try for just the nose being visible.
Sorry, I'm not that good. I am able to charge such as low price because I have limited resources to do such signatures. I can make simple sigs for a great price! But I'm not able to do quite complex ones. Let me recommend asking R. I. E. Graphics Shop, who are pretty good. \:D/

Samurai Neil
Popsicle kid

Post by Samurai Neil »

American Eagle wrote:
Samurai Neil wrote:I'd like this signature: "A man with a cloak and hood; he is raising a clenched and gloved fist that has small blades protruding out. Behind him are burning buildings. " It's an idea that my brother had. Please have the cloak shadow the face, if you can't then please try for just the nose being visible.
Sorry, I'm not that good. I am able to charge such as low price because I have limited resources to do such signatures. I can make simple sigs for a great price! But I'm not able to do quite complex ones. Let me recommend asking R. I. E. Graphics Shop, who are pretty good. \:D/
Ha ha. I understand completely, and will go check them out.
COMING SOON: RANDOM ECONOMY TEXTBOOK QUOTES
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

How is this? I'd be happy to resize it or change the colors or whatever. \:D/

jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

Ooh, I totally want the Burger/Fries one! \:D/

*pays dollar*
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

humdedum wrote:
American Eagle wrote:How is this? I'd be happy to resize it or change the colors or whatever. \:D/

I thought we established the 300x100 thing. :(
Hmm... I meant to do that, but something must have gone wrong. Here's the corrected version:
Sorry for the mess-up! :D

American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

What do you think of this?

snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Could you make me a signature and avatar set, please?

I want the sig to have Later Dayz written on it in the middle I guess. and in the background I want yo to write smaller and faded these names: Blake, Jared, Liz, Karen, Jasmine, Tony, Hayley, Sprout, Butch, and Tetchy. (If you have to you can cut out Tetchy). The avatar can be whatever as long as it matches the signature. Do not put my name on the signature but you can on the avatar. Don't make it look too serious, "Later Dayz" is a comedy, but don't make too funny either. Hope you get all that...
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
jasonjannajerryjohn
I revere the admins
I revere the admins

Post by jasonjannajerryjohn »

I am in need of a sig/avvy set, same exact thing as this:

Only with this picture:

And with a more colorful, happy feel to it, also with my name signed in cursive as in the previous image. Thanks.
Peri: Do you mean the TARDIS is malfunctioning again?
The Doctor: Malfunctioning? [pause] Malfunctioning? MALFUNCTIONING!?
Joyfully
Found

Post by Joyfully »

just a question...what size do siggy's have to be? like with a picture..
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Joyfully13 wrote:just a question...what size do siggy's have to be? like with a picture..
The maximum size for a signature image is 100 pixels high, and 400 pixels wide. I'm learned this by experience. ;)

JJJJ, I'll work on that tonight and will hopefully have something soon.